Roush OK, I'll admit

• Sponsors (?)

Hey!

I said it was growing on me, I didn't say I love it yet! :D

Ha ha ha. Yea Bob, I agree those tips do look a little on the "gay house' side. Too small, especially for a blown car supposedly making 400 rwhp even with the hidden dumps. I think the car would look so much better from the rear if they lost the taillight covers also.

marcus95 said:
Hey!

I said it was growing on me, I didn't say I love it yet! :D

Ha ha ha. Yea Bob, I agree those tips do look a little on the "gay house' side. Too small, especially for a blown car supposedly making 400 rwhp even with the hidden dumps. I think the car would look so much better from the rear if they lost the taillight covers also.

Tail light covers have an easy fix, they come off in 2 seconds.

I also agree with the center exhaust. I think it would look much better with a more aggressive "Double D" exhaust similar to a Callaway Vette :)

IMG_3863_37k.jpg

SaleenMike,

I think we spoke before about COG and your connection. I've had my eye on adding a B2k to the collection for some time now. I have a co-worker that currently has 3 Callaways. One being the Old Lyme Green '91-001 that was just featured on COG.

Here's a pic of his '96 CE in the mirror of my '68 :D Picture was completly staged.

Do you know 89x2?

Attachments

• Callaway in 68 mustang mirror.jpg
    Callaway in 68 mustang mirror.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 82
BoostedmaxPSI said:
SaleenMike,

I think we spoke before about COG and your connection. I've had my eye on adding a B2k to the collection for some time now. I have a co-worker that currently has 3 Callaways. One being the Old Lyme Green '91-001 that was just featured on COG.

Yes, we have. Mark's '91 is a nice car :) Interested in a black '89 B2k non-aerobody w/ blk leather, original motor & built motor (409ci twin turbo)? If yes, let me know.

BoostedmaxPSI said:
Here's a pic of his '96 CE in the mirror of my '68 :D Picture was completly staged.

:D

BoostedmaxPSI said:
Do you know 89x2?
Known him all his life, that is my (younger & only) brother.

Mark and I were hanging out yesterday in the Saleen and we got on the subject of your brother possible selling one of his B2K. Mark and your brother have been exchanging emails about me as a potential buyer.

Is the '89 that your talking about your brothers? Is it the automatic? I need to get thru the holiday season before I park a Callaway in the garage.

Mark made me an awsome offer on his '96CE Callaway Areo Body for under $30K however, I need the B2K :) Mark and I may head up to Old Lyme next weekend and bring the '91 back home. Are you located in the NE with your brother?

So, yes I'm intrested in the '89. Not both motors, just the L98/B2K origonal motor.

FS

BoostedmaxPSI said:
Is the '89 that your talking about your brothers? Is it the automatic?

Yes & yes. I was going to buy it originally, but my wife says that the '85 Saleen must sell before I get another black car. Seeing how I have not sold the '85 at this time the B2K sits in my brothers garage. I had intended on adding an aerobody to the car and painting it Gallardo Pearl Orange. If I sell the '85 before the B2K sells, it will come to live with me in CO in one color or another, as I do not have a Vette out here in CO. My brother's wife also wonders how it is possible for them to each drive 2 Vettes at one time, coupled with the fact that their kids are over a decade away from making it "One Vette per person", so he is not really looking to hold onto the car at this time.

BoostedmaxPSI said:
Mark made me an awsome offer on his '96CE Callaway Areo Body for under $30K however, I need the B2K :) Mark and I may head up to Old Lyme next weekend and bring the '91 back home. Are you located in the NE with your brother?

I am in SoCO, not SoCal ;)

BoostedmaxPSI said:
So, yes I'm intrested in the '89. Not both motors, just the L98/B2K origonal motor.

The original motor was pulled and is crated. The car currently has the 409ci TT tuned by LPE and Callaway. Both motors go with the car for the sale price. We are not interested in doing an engine swap at this time. If we keep the car, eventually the OE engine will find its place back under the hood, but at this time too much fun is to be had breaking the rear tires loose at highway speed :D

6715167.jpg

9189500.jpg

4875603.jpg

BoostedmaxPSI said:
I just sent Chris an email about it.

Do you think Natasha would be intrested in a fully restored '68 Mustang Convertible :)

Yes, Chris just called me.

As for Natasha and what she wants, I think the next car that shows up at their house better say "Range Rover Sport" on it, or Chris' "azz is grass" ;)