ok so here are my 5.4 3v pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I got kicked out of your club....

Must be nice talking in an invironment where no one questions your BS

Why does EVERY one of your posts end up in a crapfest?

I must be fair and say that I do commend you on the intake mod trial. I saw the pix, Even though I would have hit the TIG WAY before gluing stuff in an intake, I do support and enjoy all ideas that are out of the ordinary.

I don't hunt you down on here just to argue. I, like others on here, simply point out what we think. The fact that you don't like it is not our doing.

i'd learn how to spell 1st. lol invironment. hmm isn't that supposed to be environment?? :owned:

• Sponsors (?)

lots of hate in this thread.

bottom line is, dude has a running 5.4L 3v motor in his car that RUNS and RUNS WELL! and he does all his work, it might not be the prettiest but it gets the job done. i for one listen to when he speaks. dude knows how to take what most say cant be done and make it work, and he does it for pennies on the dollar!

I think some aren't really understanding that he has said his 260 rwhp beat a 300+ rwhp car by 15 lengths, then recanted to 5 lengths. That which became BS when he posted up the guy he "supposedly beat" phone number and someone called before he could edit the number. Why did he edit it? Because the guy in the LS1 has a different story.

Keep in mind this is also the same guy that stated Mustang's have CV joints on the front axle, referring them to PVC. I dont think I will be listening to anything he says.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=605799&highlight=joint

I think some aren't really understanding that he has said his 260 rwhp beat a 300+ rwhp car by 15 lengths, then recanted to 5 lengths. That which became BS when he posted up the guy he "supposedly beat" phone number and someone called before he could edit the number. Why did he edit it? Because the guy in the LS1 has a different story.

Keep in mind this is also the same guy that stated Mustang's have CV joints on the front axle, referring them to PVC. I dont think I will be listening to anything he says.

This is also the same guy that once said "Seat of the pants means nothing, if it feels faster it's slower". LOL:D

1. blackfang... poly vinyl chloride is a plastic pipe material. i was being funny. hahah. surely you knew that. to try to attack me with that is absurd.

2. the comment on seat of the pants was also funny. the leaf blower... good to see you love me enough to serch every thread i have commented in. you must get a life. really.

3. this thread is about a swap. nothing more. i am sure the moderators are blaming me for the bad blood. i guess they will give me another point for you instigating me.

4. i still haven't seen any of those 370rwhp 4.6's. well? i am sure they will surface. seeing how easily they make it.

I have already made quite a few friends on here, some I have already met in person. Nothing, and I mean nothing means more to me than family and friends and there are quite a few people on here who I consider to be good friends. When people come in here and straight up lie to us and just assume that we are all somehow stupid enough to believe their story, that is insulting to my friends, and I will always stand up for those friends whom I have grown to respect. Simple as that. I don't tolerate disrespect to myself or my famaily and friends in everyday life, and I sure as hell won't tolerate it here either. I expect the same from every other respectable member on this website, and there are plenty of them.

I for one will sleep better at night knowing you and your "Stangnet Friends" are protecting us from Bill and the other spreaders of false information on the internet.

View attachment 405821

I dont know about BIll, he may BS he may not. The people I always see starting trouble are LaserRed01gt and Stan Weiss. You guys are new. Why is that? You kids need to grow up, and if you are grown then you should have better stuff to do besides call out people on the net.

Besides, who else has done a 3v swap?

Wrong.... laserred01gt and stan weiss are NOT starting trouble on here, just because they are new does not mean they are starting trouble when they question the posts of members with longer standing.

HELL I have been a member here since 1999 and I am on staff and it's ok for a new member to question my posts if I am wrong.

Laserred01 and stan are very knowledgeable and they point out info they think is wrong. Laserred can be a little harsh about it but that does not mean he is starting trouble.

3. this thread is about a swap. nothing more. i am sure the moderators are blaming me for the bad blood. i guess they will give me another point for you instigating me.

I am not blaming anybody yet, I can not answer for the other moderators. Right now I am going out to look at houses with the wife, I am going to close the thread for now and then read all the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.