Only reason to hate my stang

My suggestion is a set of VentVisors. I never really liked these things, but my 97GT had them on when I bought it. They look pretty slick, keep the dew (and rain) from coming in, and I can roll down the window half-way on the x-way and it's not even that windy!

• Sponsors (?)

I always end up with the little hand pocket in the door full of water when I summon the window down when there is water on the car. My solution to that is, I slalom the car a little bit to get as much water off of the car, which usually works pretty good because of the wax job. If that doesn't get most of the wa-wa off, I hit the freeway and go real fast. That usually gets enough water off to get the window down without soaking my arm and door.

My .02 on Ventvisors; they are ugly on 99+ stangs. Simple as that for me :)

04JeeTee said:
I cant freakin roll down my windows in the mornin if theres dew on my car, the slights bit of water, just dripps all over the inside from the top or my windows, everymorning i hate my car just for this reason....

Mine doesn't seem to have this problem..however it has a few other issues...care to trade?

Convertibles have this 1000x worse. Rolling down the windows in the rain at all = instant wet pants leg, even at a drive through under the ledge. Sucks. At least the coupes have that little gutter above the window.

triggz said:
Convertibles have this 1000x worse. Rolling down the windows in the rain at all = instant wet pants leg, even at a drive through under the ledge. Sucks. At least the coupes have that little gutter above the window.
True DAT... I hate drive-throughs with NO overhand when it is raining. Water EVERYWHERE :nonono:

The water comes right off that top and right in the car every time, LOTS of water...