Original '93 Cobra Engine parts. What are they worth if i buy them?

MustangOwner

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
Original '93 Cobra Engine parts. '93 Cobra Computer? Worth anything?

Hi guys, i found a wrecked '93 cobra and i'm wondering what i should pay for these parts....

------Parts
1. Orignal '93 Cobra upper/lower intake
2. Stock Fuel rails
3. Stock Fuel injectors
4. Stock MAF meter
5. Stock TB
6. Aftermarket Adj. fuel pressure regulator

And he has the stock '93 cobra computer. Would i want that on my car? Thanks

He also has the heads but they are cast iron so i dont' want them. But what wouldt hey be worth if i bought them and sold them on ebay? What else is valuable on a '93 cobra engine? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

the original cobra parts probably won't be worth more than a comparable piece. What I'm saying is that the fact that they're original factory cobra parts won't mean much unless they're on the original factory cobra car, which is now wrecked. The heads are GT40's, so they're not even as good as the GT-40 P's. Just a guess, but maybe $100-200 for the upper and lower intake. Fuel Rails aren't any bigger than on your car. The injectors are 24 lb, so they might be worth $200-250 if in good condition. The MAF might be worth $100-150. Most people prefer the A9L computers in the Early 90's stangs, so the cobra might not be worth more than those...I don't know what they go for.

All of the above info is based on my subjective judgment and in no way should be considered fact without appropriate research.

The things you listed are all common Cobra parts. All are very easily available. The things you'd want from a Cobra that'll net you money are the floormats, wheels, and pretty much all the ground effects. The pulley's are pretty rare and I've seen the crank and water pump fetch more than 50 bucks a piece several times.

The things you listed are all common Cobra parts. All are very easily available. The things you'd want from a Cobra that'll net you money are the floormats, wheels, and pretty much all the ground effects. The pulley's are pretty rare and I've seen the crank and water pump fetch more than 30 bucks a piece several times.

We got an original Cobra intake for $200 and the throttle body which is on my car for $100. The MAF is NOT calibrated for 24 lbers, that is done by the computer, and that comp is worse than a stocker. The parts are worth what other comparable parts are!

There's a guy locally who just parted out one that was totaled. My buddy was interested in the rear end for the brakes, and he wants $800 for the rear end complete....i fell over laughing. I said, uh do you realize i can probably build a stout 8.8 with disk brakes for less than that? He said yeah but this is a COBRA rear end...lol. OOOoohohohohoh... lol

There's a guy locally who just parted out one that was totaled. My buddy was interested in the rear end for the brakes, and he wants $800 for the rear end complete....i fell over laughing. I said, uh do you realize i can probably build a stout 8.8 with disk brakes for less than that? He said yeah but this is a COBRA rear end...lol. OOOoohohohohoh... lol

100 dollars more and you can buy a brand new frpp one with 373's and trac lok from mu or 50resto