Other Toys?

brin0357

Jan 26, 2006
Heres what I like to play around with when im not wrenching on the stang. Heres when I got it stock
Stock.jpg
Threw in a Sterling 10.25
10.jpg
Eliminated the lift blocks using junkyard f450 front spring hangars and modified shackles
f550shackle.jpg
Picture010.jpg
i added a plate that boxed in the end of the shackle aswell. heres my onboard air system utulizing a york ac compressor
OBAtank.jpg
professionally mounted gauge :D
obagauge.jpg
fuelcell.jpg
recent additions in progress : solid lifter cam, roller rockers, getting my gt390 heads done.
Picture058.jpg
future mods may be a disc brake 14 bolt (free gm junk that I am working on) dana 60 front, much more.
truck2.jpg
thats from last time it was rolling/running :D oh and the vent line on my fuel cell isnt permanent, just to block it off hehe

Attachments

• Stock.jpg
    Stock.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 76
  • f550shackle.jpg
    f550shackle.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture010.jpg
    Picture010.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 85
  • OBAtank.jpg
    OBAtank.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 84
  • obagauge.jpg
    obagauge.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 68
  • fuelcell.jpg
    fuelcell.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture058.jpg
    Picture058.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 68
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Sponsors (?)

Nah, I havent parked in front of Howies. :)

Its just sitting in the garage right now waiting to get worked on. :) Runs good, drives pretty good now that the suspension has been rebuilt but needs all new weatherstripping and then paint. Prob going to do something Silver since that seems to look good on it IMO.

I have a few other toys, but Ill keep those a secret. :p

Polaris slth jet ski, 2000 ford ranger, working on computers, and some other crap takes up about 20% of my time. Then 30% goes into the mustang. The other 50%....................... Well that all goes to chasing the skirts. :SNSign:

Cobain03 said:
blown, are you the one that had a mysticchrome looking coupe with a blower out the hood? if so... MAN that was an awsome car

Ya, I still have it but less the blower. Its got a Trickflow upper and lower with a 92 EFI in it. Actually runs, jsut need a tweecer to adjust things cause my cam is a tad too hot for it. (no way its going to idle at 690rpm)

This is my other hobby - mostly fish on the west coast of FL.

Bulldog-Boat01.JPG

Although I do like to Deer hunt as well. Here's one of our latest catch dogs in action. They're pretty good in the swamps.

Bulldog-DEER.jpg

This image was taken from a helo near St. Pete, Fl. ( not me, mind you - was a local Game Warden )

Same Gator taking his dinner to the house. :D

Bulldog-DEER2.jpg

Finally going to get her running again. I have been waiting on heads for like 3 months, and they still arent done so I just got a set of c4ae's that were pretty nice cleaned them up threw on some 1 piece retainers and called it good. My carrol shelby valve covers are a bit tight with my heater box tho.
Picture034-1.jpg
Picture029-1.jpg

Attachments

• Picture034-1.jpg
    Picture034-1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture029-1.jpg
    Picture029-1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 68
My toys...

View attachment 426864

Okay, they're not all my toys. Only the gray one (Dutch the Arab horse not me, the Irish rider!) is mine. The TB on the right is Cowgirl Tink's horse Chance, with her aboard. And the old gentleman carrying SVTCobra306 around is Mrs StDr's QH, Rascal. Oh yeah, "model years": Left to right, Dutch is a '94, Rascal is a '78 and Chance is an '80.

Even if all three aren't mine, you sure couldn't prove it by looking at my wallet! :rolleyes: