paint scheme--what do you think?

• Sponsors (?)

Not a bad scheme, but what about a thin white pinstripe around the orange to break it up a bit. I think that would look nice. Also, have the bottom line reach up to the side vent, but don't let it go into the scoop like the chops up there.

Jeremy

Pumpkin edition! Sweet!

Im guessing these are the pictures you were looking for

n2s_vs._rx_051.jpg

n2s_vs._rx_067.jpg

n2s_vs._rx_057.jpg

n2s_vs._rx_024.jpg

n2s_vs._rx_063.jpg

thanks a lot, guys, and thanks to uneverkno for those chops! he is the foken MAN!

a few things:

kev--yeah, those are the pics i wanted. wasn't sure if to go w/ the ralley stripes or w/ these boss-style graphics.

nacho--what do you mean inner part of the front fender? when are you done w/ finals? how's the baby doing?

i'm actually going to go for either an orange pinstripe or with a silver to break the colors. i understand it was difficult for uneverkno to get the side stripes exactly right, but yeah--i won't go through the schoops like that, they'll run more like the factory side stripes.

i seriously have to narrow down the choices as we're starting the work like next week, and so far this is probably #1. i had originally wanted to go w/ orange as the main color but after thinking about it, it seems like too much. i've always had black vehicles and imo nothing makes for a more sinister look, which is what i want. should look cool w/ the added ground effects from ABC Exclusive.

thanks again, fellas :SNSign:

Finals are over by Tuesday 12/14. I just have 2, the kid is better and growing too quickly.
What I meant was at the half moon shape in between the head lights, where the pony emblem is at. The inside of if should also be painted orange to give it the rounded off look to the hood, not just have it cut completely off at the hood. You understand?

95Vert said:
Finals are over by Tuesday 12/14. I just have 2, the kid is better and growing too quickly.
What I meant was at the half moon shape in between the head lights, where the pony emblem is at. The inside of if should also be painted orange to give it the rounded off look to the hood, not just have it cut completely off at the hood. You understand?
oh yeah, i see what you mean now. that is definately going to happen :nice: . like you said, i like how it rounds it off and finishes the graphic.

i have one on 12/15 man, it sucks! one tomorrow, one monday, then that one next thurs. can't wait 'til this **** is over so i can start the body work!!!

Just another idea for ya, but to not have the orange be too over powering...haveu thought about mixing the orange and black to give it a "ghost" look. IMO that will look even more "mean".

Either way, i like the idea. Its really unique. GOOD LUCK!

nmcgrawj said:
Just another idea for ya, but to not have the orange be too over powering...haveu thought about mixing the orange and black to give it a "ghost" look. IMO that will look even more "mean".

Either way, i like the idea. Its really unique. GOOD LUCK!
well i wouldn't call the idea unique--i'm emulating the early boss mustang graphics--but thanks, it should be unique on an sn95 :p .

my painter and i did consider ghost ralley stripes (if i had gone all orange), but i hadn't thought about it with this. hmm, maybe! perhaps a chop would help?

uneverkno said:
silver outline like suggessted and i threw your sn on it
ram12e3ad.jpg
hehe, that looks pretty sweet, man. i wouldn't put my sn on it, but it looks freakin awesome with the pinstripe.

:hail2: UNEVERKNO for #1 :SNSign: Chopper!!! :hail2:

this scheme is making me wanna :spam: in my pants

Attachments

• ram12e3ad.jpg
    ram12e3ad.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65