Painted the stang, with flames....

• Sponsors (?)

For $1500 they installed hood and spoiler, sanded old paint, painted entire car silver, flames, bottle, fender wells, repainted all black pieces, removed bumpers, scoops, and rims. The rims were also polished when I picked it up. They told me to come back in a week so they could also buff it for me:nice:

Last month I replaced my suspension with:
k member setup
front and rear coil overs
adjustable shocks and struts
31 spline axles
4 bolt cc plates
solid motor mounts
*already had upper and lower control arms

flames5.jpg

Lucky SOB, you must have sucked some c0ckad00dl3d00 for all that :p Seriously, im actually on my way later to get some quotes to paint and install:

Hood
Roush kit w/o bumper
Saleen side scoops
Saleen wing
And repaint my front bumper
repaint front driver fender and door

You're gunna see how im comming back with a number 5 times fom what you paid for all that, I HATE YOU. :(

well i just hate the fact that im going to pay more, not you :)

trublustallion said:
Lucky SOB, you must have sucked some c0ckad00dl3d00 for all that :p Seriously, im actually on my way later to get some quotes to paint and install:

Hood
Roush kit w/o bumper
Saleen side scoops
Saleen wing
And repaint my front bumper
repaint front driver fender and door

You're gunna see how im comming back with a number 5 times fom what you paid for all that, I HATE YOU. :(

FYI, the saleen spoiler's quality was pretty bad. The edges weren't smooth and the "u" shape that rests on top of the trunk wasn't even and had to be worked on. I'm not sure if I got a bad one or if this is common. I still would buy another one since I like the look but again the quality sucks.

well i just hate the fact that im going to pay more, not you :)