Panel behind quarter window removal

• Sponsors (?)

Are you talking about the trim around the window or the panel with the armrest? To take off the one around the window, disconnect the seat belt by popping the plastic cover and use a T50 torx to unscrew the bolt. Then take out the little coat hook with a phillips. There's a couple of clips(4) holding it in. They just pop out like any other interior piece. When you get this out, it locks into the bottom panel, so take it out to get the other panel out. First take out the sill plate out. There's a christmas tree type clip for this panel at the top you'll need to take out also. Then there's just one clip holding it in where the door closes. You'll need to pull it out towards the front of the car. I just took mine out to finish deadening the interior, so that's about as detailed as I can remember. You might need to take out the seats, also.

For the bottom seat, just pop in the two buttons under the front and pull it up. For the back, I think there's 5 10mm bolts(3 on top, 2 underneath). Then just undo the few christmas tree clips that hold the trunk carpet and take it out.

I think that's all that's to it. If you have any problems, just let me know.
Bill