Paris Hilton to Co-host The View?

Hahahaha.. :rlaugh:
Paris Hilton to Co-host 'The View?'
0613paris.jpg

Since Rosie O’Donnell left “The View” a few weeks ago, network honchos and fans have been weighing in on who should replace her.

Now here’s an idea – Paris Hilton!

Apparently, it could become a reality if Barbara Walters has her way.

This morning on Barbara’s radio show “Barbara Live,” the veteran journalist took a question from a listener who asked if Paris would ever be allowed to co-host the show.

“She would certainly always give us something to talk about,” Barbara responded.

Hmm.. Maybe there is a reason to watch the view after all.. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Then you would have three old biddies gossiping about someone young enough to be their grandaughter. I can just hear them saying "Oh, I would never do that". When in truth they did all that and more, they just never got caught.

Not that I'm a fan of the show, but adding Paris Hilton to the cast would be suicide! She's a total moron, with no concept of reality, who knows nothing of current events and could care less about anything that doesn't involve her. They didn't coin the phrase "Celebutard" in her honor for nothing, you know. I can just see it now....."So Paris, what's your opinion on the subject"....."uh....I don't really know anything about that, can we talk about something else?" :bang:

Last I heard, Kathy Griffin was supposed to be one of the front runners. She'd be a not bad addition to the show. It would certainly be a refreshing perspective and a nice counter to Elizabeth Hasselbacks continuous bantering.