part your most regret buying?

• Sponsors (?)

Used MSD 7AL-3,only used part ever bought for the car.

What we didnt know was that the start retard wasnt working ptopely,and after going through 3 flex plates and one FRPP mini starter,and trying every possable timing adjustemnt I could,we found the box as the only thing left.

Too bad the process of elimination cost so damn much money and time.

NEVER BUY ANY USED IGNITION! Hell,your taking your chances with new ones....

Was in the process of installing a stereo system, bought two nice amps and eq and a decent deck, then decided to cheap out on two 12" ebay speakers (Pyles):nonono:. After shipping and duties for crossborder shopping, I could have bought a nice 12 locally.:bang:

where do i start ... MARCH RAM AIR WAS A JOKE WITH THE PULLYS ALLTOGETHER WENT OUT THE WINDOW... BUT THE WORST FOR ME WAS THE USED T-5 I BOUGHT WHEN I WAS CONVERTING FROM AOD TO 5SPEED . I WAS SO EXITED THAT I BOUGHT THE FIRST USED TRANNY TO COME MY WAY..... 5 MONTHS LATER AND LIKE $3000 SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't really regretted anything yet. I love my Summit headers, fit is awesome and they were cheap and I went with an explorer intake and am very pleased with it, I was happy to not waste money on a chinese POS that would have cost me triple-quadruple what I paid and mine looks just as good IMO

I take that back, I do regret something. I bought an ABC exclusive cobra bumper and it fit terrible, I took it back and got a full refund thankfully!!

Not really a regret, but I wish I hadn't had to buy a second set of chrome ponies. Came out one morning and Stang was on blocks.. They broke in and found the wheel locks. DAMN coppers said "duh we'll look for them, but what exactly are chrome ponies"....... yeah right thanks..

Not really a regret, but I wish I hadn't had to buy a second set of chrome ponies. Came out one morning and Stang was on blocks.. They broke in and found the wheel locks. DAMN coppers said "duh we'll look for them, but what exactly are chrome ponies"....... yeah right thanks..

man that sucks.... have the glove box locked?

ive got two that ill add to this thread since its back up:

bbk catted h-pipe. needed something for the old lx to pass emissions, holy crap what a pos. it didnt want to line up right, hung low, and it pulled the catback system forward enough that it rubbed on the rear tires. went with a mac for the gt and couldnt be happier.

number two is the holley 70mm tb i just returned. somehow it was sticking open only when the motor was on, and made a wierd whistle/hiss when the motor shut down. threw the stocker back on and all was well.

I regret going carburated. I want to take my car in a completely different direction now and I need to go back to fuel injection for the turbo setup I want to use.

Blow through is impractical for a street car and thats what it is 100% of the time..