PCM Fuse Keeps blowing...Need help ASAP!!

Today I was driving down the road...stopped at a red light, dropped my car into first, shifted to second...and the car seemed to sputter a bit. Then all of a sudden it just died. Whole car just shut off and the theft light started blinking extremely fast. I pulled over and noticed I blew my PCM fuse (this happened once before a few years ago). I took another 30 amp I had and tried to replace it, but it just blew as well. I then did the same thing I did two years ago, let the car sit with the key in the run position until the light went out completely, and put in a new fuse, and cranked the engine, but instead of fixing the problem like it did before, it just kept blowing it. Does anyone have any ideas about what this could be, or how to fix it? The theft light blinks fast for about 60 seconds, slows down, gives 6 quick flashes, then flashes once every 2 seconds or so. I have tried both keys and am out of ideas... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

your problem electrically is a short to ground

current (amperage) is going straight to ground without going through a load first. not enough resistance in the circuit so it's blowing the fuse.

i know this doesn't help you right now, but at least now you know why it's blowing :shrug:

This happened after all modifications were done. however i have not put anything else new onto the car for almost two years now...i do not believe it has anything to do with the modifications, it still blows even when the chip isnt installed into the pcm, it blows when the key is put into the run position, so i am going to try the run position without the pcm plugged in at all.....other than that i am at a loss