Pennsylvania Thread

• Sponsors (?)

gotta stay true to homeland. arkansas will always be my adopted home. im even an official arkansas traveler, an ambassador of good will for the state of arkansas. lots of good times here, but i'll always call PA home.

besides, you cant get yuengling lager in arkansas :(

^^^ever been to town fair? i went last year when it rained. velvet revolver, disturbed, staind......what a ****ing show. then my friend ran over some guy with a golf cart and he had to be airlifted to pittsburgh hospital. le sad :( but what a drunk fuggin time :nice:

Pittsburgh. Born and raised. Transplanted to Florida so I can drive the stang year round. Might sound like b.s. but that's the biggest reason I'm down here. It sure as hell ain't for the young chicks. This place is Q-tip city. Drive around here and all you see are Q-tips behind the wheel. Miss da burgh. Go stillers, n'at.

Be warry of the Dickinson girls, they can be a bit how do I say this...Icey. But some of them are great...specially if you wanna just have a good time cause they're not really very smart when it comes down to it. Book smarts, no common sence. hehe. Like I said some of them are ok so I don't wanna hear about it form some rampped up Dickinson students if any post here. I grew up on Dickinson's campus so I kinda hail the school. Very nice campus.