people with 15" subs

• Sponsors (?)

i took out my mach460 deck for more clearance but theres no way its gettin in where the back seats fold, they were removed completely and still not enough room, its gonna have to go in through the trunk for sure.

+1 Kilgore,
Quality sound(i.e. a new movie theater) is way way better then stereos were the focus is loud ass bass. That is annoying, I call those people Bass heads, and yes I do believe they deserve the negative connotation that comes along with it.

biggest i could fit in my vert was a 12 in a slim profile box (small sealed) but i don't need a 15 since i don't bass out. My system sounds more like a high end home theatre then some brothers in a escalade.

If you want a 15" in your trunk you are going to have to build a custom box. I would recommend a "DB monster" style box which is basically too small of an enclosure for the sub, but you make the port 2-3 times longer to balance it out. Careful, your ears will bleed. A traditional 15in sub needs 1.5-2 cu. ft. of internal box volume- good luck getting that in the trunk, I cant even fit an f'n cooler.

he gave me a 2000watt amp and a 2.0 farad cap as well, i have some 2 gauge wire thatll be the tricky part running that, ill probably have to go out into the fender then back in the car. i took the trunk latch handle off and slipped the box in, then reattached it.