Attachments

• saleen 004.jpg
    saleen 004.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 148
  • saleen 009.jpg
    saleen 009.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey.Yeah, I used the fronts. I still have the other one plus a few spares. I'm supposed to be getting 4 of the 18x10 rears next week. Just some to put in storage though. I have enough fronts to make up two more sets.

Wow Scott,

I thought I was the Saleen Rat hole pack rat. You even have me on how many sets of Speedlines you have. I only have four sets. Sounds like you got me. Unless you count the three sets of ARE 87-90 wheels,the NOS SSC set and the 18" 94-98 Saleen aluminum 18x9 and 18X10 set I have. I think you win though. If anyone knows of someone who has a nice set of one piece Sterns they would like to sell let me know. You see, I can't stop.
I wonder how many Saleen nuts are out there with too many of everything. It is definately a disease. After the Saleen show this year my suspicions were validated from hearing from a lot of other guys there. We were all in shock and horror of how many of us have so much stashed away.
All of us will still die and I'm sure God won't let me bring any of my magnesium Speedlines with me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!

Oh yea, Scott the beast looks great. You need to post some larger pictures of her. When it stops raining out here on the West Coast I'll get out and take some pics of the white beast over here.

Ok, ok, Mark, both you and Scott have the SR wing on your cars. My car came with every concievable option from Saleen but that. It is three times as heavy but looks fantastic. I think I need to buy myself a belated Christmas gift.
Mark, your yellow beast still looks fantastic.

Take care.