photoshopping please anyone

I photoshopped it thebest I could

toilet.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

if yall dont like it thats your choice i like my car different than others i dont want the usual black car with weld or arc wheels and a saleen whale tail if ya aint got nothin nice to say dont say nothin at all didnt your mothers teach ya that i thought one of the great things about mustangs is that its so easy to express ones self wit them so if yall dont like what im trying to invision for my car just cram it and dont comment

Expressing yourself is one thing, but ricing it out is another. Expressing yourself is your choice of heads, intake, cam. I would sell that wing and use it to start putting the parts together to yank that POS motor out and get something worth popping the hood for. My mother also told me to stand up for what I believe in and ricing out a mustang is just something I'm not going to keep my mouth shut about. If you want wheel choices then swap to a five lug set up and you'll have a lot of wheel choices that will look good.

:flame::flame:

the only reason the four bangers still in it is because im in school n cant afford to put a v8 in right now im just trying to build a car i like thats gonna stand out from all the rest

Your grammar skills FTW! Do us all a favor and stay in school please.

sometimes when you type things out and dont use a period it gets really hard to read and people wont take the time to give you a proper response because if you cant take the time to use proper grammar why should they take the time to give you a proper response or photo shop that gay ass wing on your 85hp four cylinder mustang that you have flame stickers on you should probably go to autozone today and get some sweet stickers perhaps a NOS one or two maybe and definitely a real big running pony for the back window and a big mustang banner for the front and when your after that i would pick up some sweeeeeet neon for under the car i hear it adds like 100 hp and then maybe some chrome spinning hub caps too :nice:

first off its not the cost of the swap thats stopping me. i have the wiring harness and can pick up an explorer 302 for 600. whats stopping me is the price of gas. if you dont like what im trying to invision suggest another spoiler. when i say suggest another i dont mean the saleen whale tail or 93 gt cobra (have one dont like it). as for the rest of the car ive decided to get the stalker kit w/ a small cowl hood.

Get your priorities straight. That thing looks like a pile of dog ****. Stop worrying about a stupid spoiler/body kit. Because after the spoiler/body kits it's just gonna look like a pile of dog **** with a gay spoiler and body kit on it. Drop a 5.0 in there and get in running and looking right. You are not gonna find any love for the 2.3 Mustangs here, unless it's an SVO.

I don't care if it's a 2.3 5.0 or lsx if its done nice runs good and looks good. I just hate to see him spend more money on a ugly body kit and paint work than it would cost to do a v8 swap.

If you converted your 2.3 to a 5.o the insurance would still be the same. WHat they dont know wont hurt them.

No big deal....I dont really care..... Its your car....There is a 2.3 section on stagnet...this is the 5.0 section......

If your worried about gas mileage get a honda. The you can get that gay ass wing and people will think you are cool. Like was said before the insurance company runs the VIN which will come up as a 4 cylinder hence the insurance stays the same. Any guy that buys a mustang because it gets good gas mileage need to get rid of their dick and have a vagina replace it.