pic request

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
StateCollege PA
Can someone post pic of IRS on the car from bottom? I'm getting IRS swap next week, and was brought to my attention today that if I have Roush Side exhaust kit, then IRS wouldn't fir, because muffler is too long or something in the area. Now I'm bit nurvous

• Sponsors (?)

Well, guy I'm swapping with(5literstang) have 99 Cobra. I have Magnaflow catback that I took it off from will go on his car. Now my car have Roush side exhaust system(which uses GT pipe hanger in the car), and as far as I can tell, it muffler itself is located in same spot as my old catback. Outlet pipe from muffler DOES NOT GO OVER REAR AXLE. Instead, it goes out from front of muffler, and to the side.
So is that mean I still going to run in to probrem???

mity2 said:
Well, guy I'm swapping with(5literstang) have 99 Cobra. I have Magnaflow catback that I took it off from will go on his car. Now my car have Roush side exhaust system(which uses GT pipe hanger in the car), and as far as I can tell, it muffler itself is located in same spot as my old catback. Outlet pipe from muffler DOES NOT GO OVER REAR AXLE. Instead, it goes out from front of muffler, and to the side.
So is that mean I still going to run in to probrem???

I really don't know for 100% sure. Why not go to the Roush website and see if they sell a side exhaust kit for 99+ Cobra's? Is it the same part number as the kit they sell for GT's?

U.M.