pic whoring-new ROH rims-on notch

• Sponsors (?)

I like. The Nittos look nasty out back. Did you go 17x8/9?
Thanks,
I went with ...........................................................
p255/40zr17 94w for the front
p275/40zr17 98w for the back
17 x 8.5 (front) wheel
17x 9.5 (out back) wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RycheGT
The ROH ZS is one of the best looking wheels out there. For the one who
said he should have bought the silver ones, if I remember right they no
longer make them in silver. Only the Anthracite now. I have the silver ones for mine.

The dont make either anymore. If you find any brand new its NOS stuff.

I think ROH made a limited run on these wheels, dont think they are "NOS" stuff, the quality of the wheels are great so either way they work for me. See this web site where i bought them from and you be the judge ----http://www.groupawheels.com/

Looks great. But I don't like the writing on the wheel lip. Otherwise, I love the lip and the offset.

Im not 100% in love with the writing either, but its not something that bothers me enough to try and take it off. I dont want to ruin the finsih either.

I appreciate everyone’s input. Negative and positive. I tried pony rims but the color just did not match the color of my car. I tried weld rodlites but did not care for the runners or the offset. I am happy with the set up and now the car gets a lot more attention. My wife think it no longer looks like a “grandpa’s car” no offense to grandpas in here.

I think ROH made a limited run on these wheels, dont think they are "NOS" stuff, the quality of the wheels are great so either way they work for me. See this web site where i bought them from and you be the judge ----http://www.groupawheels.com/

ROH no longer produces either wheel, its been like that for a while now, so any ROH ZS or ZS Racing wheels you buy now from a company like group A wheels were purchased by the company a while ago and have been sitting on their shelves, so in my mind that makes them new old stock.

damn man... can you tell me the color of that notch... it's sweet as hell...

The color is factory - coral reef blue metallic- original paint. Looks totally different under various light conditions. Sometimes it looks green, or teal, dark blue ect.

Them tire tracks on the asphalt aren't from your brand new tires, are they? I always play real nice whenever I get new tires. Until I decide I just don't care anymore. And then when it's time to dish out the cash for new tires again..... makes you think twice again.

They made them for a while, then quit, then they started again, and as of a few months ago they quit again.

There is one very thin layer of clear over them, I peeled a very tiny bit off of one just to see and it wouldn't be too hard to pull them off and with a little rubbing compound get it looking like they were never there. I just dont trust my abilities nor do I want to pay someone to do it.