Pics are here!!! Come and get them!!!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
First of all I want to say thanks to Kris for all his help. He has taken alot of time to help me out with getting the car going in time for Atco.

As I said before all went well with no hitches so far. Once I got the idle set (little high) it idled well, cruises down the road well, and starts fine. I need to get the timing and fuel set but I haven't broke out the Tweecer yet to start fine tuning. I will do that this week. I of course didn't beat on it as I was trying to seat in the rings properly but I can tell it is down on power. Still quite strong but the timing is definately set conservative leaving alot on the table. I'm not worried about it at this point because like I said I am focusing my energy on getting the thing broke in and all the vitals taken care of first.

Only problem is my new headers are leaking somewhere, either at the port or the collector. Not a big problem but I HATE EXHAUST LEAKS. Only other problem was slight rubbing on the rear tires when you hit a big bump. I just need to roll or cut the inner lip a little.

Like I said, everything went well and thanks to Kris, on time. Now here are some pics.

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

sw333333333t, man! don't know whether i wanna cry out of joy or get to humping your car!

seriously, though, EVERYTHING looks freakin great, Tom. it's inspired me to fix the odds & ends on my car (damn rear bumper and side skirt cracked from hitting a curb--don't know if i told that story--so i gotta get the whole body kit repainted, basically). i've found my new wallpaper.

you've always been really supportive of what i've been doing and i'm glad it's all working out for you. one of my greatest mustang moments has been me being able to show your car when it was featured to my friends and say "i know this guy, he's a buddy from stangnet--he's the guy that encouraged me to install my body kit and he even made me the punisher graphic." maybe one day i can get in the mags like you did and show my support & represent for us few 94-95'ers. great job, man.

Punisher302 said:
one of my greatest mustang moments has been me being able to show your car when it was featured to my friends and say "i know this guy, he's a buddy from stangnet--he's the guy that...

I got to show my friends that feature and say yea, see those wheels? That's the same set that is on my car now lol.

looks amazing Tom!:hail2: I'm sure by now, any doubts you had about the wheels is gone...they look awesome. Your car gets better every time you change things around. By the way, you might find it interesting that in my "mustang pictures" folder on my computer, your car has its own folder lol.:flag: