Pics of modified 05s at Fabulous Fords Weekend

yeah the Red X2C 05 was simply amazing definately my favorite 05 at the show....

Wildchick your car looks sick as hell too.....love the shaved rear.......looks 100X better than stock....all 05's should get that done...

• Sponsors (?)

racegirl1 said:
I can't wait, I too ordered the Boyd Smoothie II's for my Sonic Blue. In 18X9 front and 18X10 in the rear.

It was so nice to see those rims on another 05 stang, it just really helped me to know I made the right decision on my wheel choice.

Hi Wldchic: Its Carolyn with the Sonic Blue, it was good to see you Sunday at the Ford show.

I have them on my sonic blue. i have been stopped several times. people is going crazy over this car. They love my wheels. Some thought 20's would look too big. Now, they tell me these make my car looks wicked.

any more pics of this one?

Knotts2005069.JPG

bigcat said:
hey wldchick, can you tell me what size/offset those wheels are (tire size also)? how much did you have to pay for them?

Sure.....

BFG G-Force T/A
285/30/20 Rear
245/35/20 Front

Boyd Coddington Smoothie II's
20X10 Rear
20X8.5 Front

I can not remember what the offset was......they measured so the tires would fit flush with the fender. Turned out perfect!

3K for wheels and tires............

wldchic said:
Sure.....

BFG G-Force T/A
285/30/20 Rear
245/35/20 Front

Boyd Coddington Smoothie II's
20X10 Rear
20X8.5 Front

I can not remember what the offset was......they measured so the tires would fit flush with the fender. Turned out perfect!

3K for wheels and tires............
i have those wheels on my sonic blue mustang. i l love them

orange saleen

I was hopeing someone would beable to help me out with something. The 05 orange saleen mustang with the silver grill and glassback roof, is the rear plastic piece that is usually black, silver to go along with the grill?? I have a saleen and think the grill looks so nice painted silver. I was just woundering if they made the rear match the front? any pics or info would help. thanks a ton!

Yea, I was looking at getting the coddingtons too. They are a sweet wheel. I wanted the ones with the gray painted spokes, cant remember what they were called. Anyhow, once I found out that it was gonna be 2k+ for just the wheels I decided to find something else.

Yours look bad azz though chic