Pics of my new ride.

• Sponsors (?)

PoopDawg said:
16 INCH 4 LUG COBRA R'S!! :lol: :rlaugh: What could be worse??? lol

its called a thing many of us know as practicallity over looks.. if there that funny to you, donate money to him to change it out to 5 lug.. if not.. your opinions not needed.. lol

TheChevyEater said:
its called a thing many of us know as practicallity over looks.. if there that funny to you, donate money to him to change it out to 5 lug.. if not.. your opinions not needed.. lol
I knew YOU'D come back with SOMETHING. It's called NOT WASTING YOUR MONEY. Ponies look 100000930839812981092 times better then those... hell even the Turbines do. So you say donate? I say stop wasting your money. Stop wasting it, and you can pay for your own ****. :mad: :SNSign:

S**t, guess I better take my car back to the dude I bought it from and tell him this car sucks and is completely worthless because some guy on the internet (calls himself "PoopDawg") told me the wheels he installed suck. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I am thinking about doing something with the front end. Either install the Cobra R front or put the Ford emblem back on. It just looks too plain with nothing there.

Speed_Demon1965 said:
S**t, guess I better take my car back to the dude I bought it from and tell him this car sucks and is completely worthless because some guy on the internet (calls himself "PoopDawg") told me the wheels he installed suck. :rolleyes:

:lol: You put pics of your car up, and your gunna get opinions. Don't post up pics if you don't want critism. :notnice: Other then the wheels, it's a nice car. :)

25thmustang said:
Nice car, but for me I dont like the rims, hood, painted trim, and I think the Ford emblam would go well on the front. Nice buy otherwise.
You been studying my "what not to do" list?

Paint looks to be in nice shape, that's a good thing.
Fortunately there is billions of sets of rims on ebay. Those R replicas, just aren't very good at being replicas.

16 in Cobra Rs are certainly now worse than Pony's and one hell of allot better than turbines.

It still strikes me odd when folks pick apart a car that someone posts who's not even had the chance to put gas into yet, let alone do anything else to it.

Nice car man... dunno what you paid for it but it looks clean.