Pics of my new ride.

Daggar said:
16 in Cobra Rs are certainly now worse than Pony's and one hell of allot better than turbines.

It still strikes me odd when folks pick apart a car that someone posts who's not even had the chance to put gas into yet, let alone do anything else to it.

Nice car man... dunno what you paid for it but it looks clean.
Thanks man. At least someone can see where I'm coming from. I haven't gotten the chance to really do much with it yet. If I had the money and my way, I would have 5 lug spindles and much cooler wheels. lol

I paid $4600 for this car. It has 96,000 miles on it. Only rust I have found on it is some light surface rust on the underside and the little brackets that hold up the side skirts below the doors are starting to rot away a little. Not bad for an Iowa car. :shrug:

It is definitely clean and hasn't been molested. All the correct screws in the correct places, no parts missing, etc. Engine runs strong, doesn't burn oil, doesn't tick, and no surging idle.

It has some sort of aftermarket lower rear control arms. Who sells these? Maybe I can figure out what kind they are. :shrug:

EDIT: I just noticed that in the pic the hood looks like it only has one scoop, when in fact, it really has two. lol

• Sponsors (?)

~FrankenStang~ said:
16 inch 4 lug Prime rims. I win. :D

HAHA!!! Mice one! How bout these winners???

b775.jpg

Now those are quality Stang material!!!

Man - those 4 lug R's are looking good now!