Pictures of an award winning Interior***

Damn these seat covers look good. I sooooo need to replace the A/C set up in my car right now, but I'm tempted to go into debt just to make my interior look half that good.

Next step...time to replace the "blah" '87-'89 steering wheel with something more befitting the rest of the interior.

On a side note.....what pedal covers are on that thing Mike? The ones the guy put on my car before I got it are too wide for my fat feet. I end up stabbing the accelerator pedal when I go for the brake. Those ones seem sleeker and narrower?

• Sponsors (?)

Brian,

I used 2010 pedals. Because the dash was out I was able to remove the pedal arms and then I had to grind down the corners of the pedals to make the correct shape, I then slipped on the pedals and then used some epoxy at the bottoms to hold the pedals in place. It may be possible to remove them with the dash in but probably will require some cursing.

attachment.php

S&B.

We got their new front seat foams, if you are going to go through the steps to replace the covers new foam would be a good idea. The rear foams we reused, as the back seat does not get a lot of wear normally.

We were going to do the covers ourselves but we had so many other things going on, and it being a 'show' car we let a local place do it, and that was a mistake. :/ The tops they did not do correctly so we sent them over to TMI to make sure no more mistakes were made and they looked their best since it is a show car. The bottoms, the local guys had put them on the wrong sides so the pattern was off for the top seat bolt area but I was able to fix it so no one would notice. heh So in hine site, we should have done them ourselves. I had disassembled them already and painted and cleaned them up so I was not far from putting them back on myself. Like I said it was a time thing more than anything.

The car looks great IMO and their headliner adds a nice touch as well.

Attachments

• pedal.jpg
    pedal.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 412
No sir, there isn't. And although we sell Front Bucket Only kits, most Dealers are not to fond of offering those for a valid reason. Although our reproduction vinyls are very very close to OE, they are not 100% dead on matches. Therefore, your new front seats may not match your rear seats.

If you're okay with this going in, I should be able to find you a dealer that will sell just the front buckets. But a single bucket, sorry, is not an option. Let me know if you'd like to see samples before making any decisions!:nice:

No sir, there isn't. And although we sell Front Bucket Only kits, most Dealers are not to fond of offering those for a valid reason. Although our reproduction vinyls are very very close to OE, they are not 100% dead on matches. Therefore, your new front seats may not match your rear seats.

If you're okay with this going in, I should be able to find you a dealer that will sell just the front buckets. But a single bucket, sorry, is not an option. Let me know if you'd like to see samples before making any decisions!:nice:

I had a similar question about a factory style leather (or even vinyl) rear seat kit for a 1995 GT. I have aftermarket black front seats with a gray cloth rear seat. Have any idea where I could find a rear seat kit in solid black?

These door panels look great.
Wish someone made them.

As far as that interior in the first post, sorry but i think it looks just awful.
Does not loo like it belongs in a fox mustang.
This is why i don't go to auto shows (as a visitor) anymore the cars and people there are as tasteless and gaudy as it gets.
For god sake the guy has a plug and chug on his center console and what appears to be the worlds ugliest e brake handle cover, that's as bad as a car with ventvisors.

i think TMI was just showing you what can be done for to the seats, and what kind of patterns they can make work.

Blue and white interior IMO is so fugly, but someone did spend a ton of time on it. there are many mint red ineteriors that I would rip out and burn as well

i think TMI was just showing you what can be done for to the seats, and what kind of patterns they can make work.

Blue and white interior IMO is so fugly, but someone did spend a ton of time on it. there are many mint red ineteriors that I would rip out and burn as well

+1 i think the point was the seats, which look great.

the rest on that interior looks tacky. plug and chug, big e-brake boot, broken ash tray door, the color scheme, etc.

a nice clean factory interior with nice seats would go a LOOOONG way to making a great looking car interior. No need for tacky add-ons

I dunno, without headrests the seats look terrible too, their shape is all wrong without them.
There's alot better ways to showcase what a company can do than to use a half assed interior like that one.
I have nothing against tmi, i've seen their stuff in person before and thought it looked good (i think black seats with red in a mach1 pattern if i remember correctly).
But that interior above regardless of color or extra's does not look good, in fact i think it's an anti advertisement, makes me want flofit seats worse than ever.

I just think if you are going to promote a product in a forum, it should at least be appealing to the eye, and the picture quality should be above 1.3 megapixels.

Everyone has different taste gentlemen. As you can see by the other pictures posted below those, the Mach 1 was done in black and grey by StangNets owner Mike Raburn, again that interior may not be for everyone. Some guys like to keep it stock and for you/them we have all of the original options for all years of Foxes. Included 45 different factory correct options for door panels as well as custom door panels like the one Mike put in his ride. (minus the speaker add on, that was all him). We also reproduce every model of Fox Molded Headliners, and all years/makes of Sunvisors. So don't fret we've got all your different taste and styles covered for all your different ideas of what looks good.

oh and 95 blue - we're currently working on the 94-04 Mustang Seat Upholstery. By the end of this year we'll have the GT, Cobra, Mach 1 and Bullitt seats available. Once those are launched you'll be able to purchase just a rear seat from any of our Dealers like CJ Pony, LRS or NPD.

Below is a shot of the interior we supplied to Kurgan Motorsports and CJ Pony Parts for their custom Coyote Swap at this past 2011 Carlisle All Ford Show. The guys actually managed to install a 5.0 into this bad little fox in just under 5 hours. Definitely impressive to watch. We were glad to be a part of such a killer build. I'm told we can expect to see some magazine coverage of this pavement eater soon. I'll be sure to post the pics when we get'em.

7867-custom-interior-we-gladly-donated-kurgan-motorsports-coyote-swap-2011-all-ford-carlsile-show-car-sporting-kona-blue-paint-job-interior-really-helped-show-off.jpg

oh and 95 blue - we're currently working on the 94-04 Mustang Seat Upholstery. By the end of this year we'll have the GT, Cobra, Mach 1 and Bullitt seats available. Once those are launched you'll be able to purchase just a rear seat from any of our Dealers like CJ Pony, LRS or NPD.

That in would love to see considering I (and others here) have SN95 front and rear seats in my fox mustang.

Hey All - just got back from spending the weekend over at CJ Pony Parts. I flew out there to attend and present our line during their Customer Appreciation Day - they drew in 454 cars and managed to raise $25,000 for their charity! (not a bad tally for a single day!) - but while i was there i came across a sleek fox sporting our TMI Mach 1 interior w/ a twist - Titanium w/ a black stripe, check it out:
8194-seats-sweet-fox-taken-during-cj-pony-parts-customer-appreciation-day.jpg

8195-seats-sweet-fox-taken-during-cj-pony-parts-customer-appreciation-day.jpg