Pictures Of Stangs On Different Wheels Than Typical

• Sponsors (?)

image.jpg

Only pic I could find of a fox on first gen ultralights. Our 01 is setting on a set, but it's not a 79-93 fox. There was a set for sale in Kansas last week, and there was a coupe in Mo. For sale that was sitting on a set of steeda pentars.

That thing looks to have had an amount of suspension work as well (at least springs). The front looks "off" though. Maybe no camber plates after lowering?

An '86 I had for about 6 months before getting my '11. Had some sort of Eleanor style wheels, and no they were not the v6 wheels off '05-'09. They were 17X9's with a small polished lip.

DSCN1611.jpg

DSCN1610.jpg

DSCN1613.jpg

DSCN1612.jpg

Same wheels that came on my wife's S-197 V6. They look better on that car but it's a love/hate similar to the 10-holes I think.

Saleen didn't install them and the PO didn't mention having them. As far as I know just the usual Saleen installed suspention. Could be the nine inch rim cupeled with the suspension pushing the from wheel out, he did say they rubbed a little.
That thing looks to have had an amount of suspension work as well (at least springs). The front looks "off" though. Maybe no camber plates after lowering?

Saleen didn't install them and the PO didn't mention having them. As far as I know just the usual Saleen installed suspention. Could be the nine inch rim cupeled with the suspension pushing the from wheel out, he did say they rubbed a little.

Wow... I do not remember even the Saleen being that low.

I always had eyes on the 4-eyes though:

86l[1].jpg

They sat a little taller.

These do sit down a bit more after looking at them more.
93-Saleen-Ford-Mustang-Supercharged-021[1].jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Wow... I do not remember even the Saleen being that low.

I always had eyes on the 4-eyes though:

86l[1].jpg

They sat a little taller.

These do sit down a bit more after looking at them more.
93-Saleen-Ford-Mustang-Supercharged-021[1].jpg

The black four eye is riding on 15 inch ARE's although the hayashi and riken look very similar , red 93 is on 17 inch speedlines.