Ping: Killer Canary

Chris95SVT

Aug 10, 2003
Connecticut
Hey dude.. I just got home tonight, and after moving into my new home, fixing my car, and catching up on some stuff, I was finally able to crack open some of my Mustang mags.. So I was sitting there on the can, flipping through the pages of 5.0 when I almost fell off when I saw your car! Very nice writeup! Congrats on making the mag dude, your car looks killer, and those Bogarts really made the car!

Anyways, I'm sure there is another post in here about your write up, but I just wanted to say good work, and way to represent for the 94-95's!

- Chris

• Sponsors (?)

What can I say.. I have been a little disconnected from the world lately. I've been staring at legal paperwork for the last three months, then we got the house, my head has been in the garage for the last month.. If I post a picture of the garage you guys will see where I have been..

Here are some pics of the new Stable. These were taken just as we finished the electrical in the garage.. No excuse for my actions, I hope Paul will forgive me :hail2:

1stable2.jpg

1GarageElectric25.JPG

1GarageElectric26.JPG

Thanks Chris!!! I'm still on cloud nine from the right-up!!! Since you didn't see the other threads... look in the showcase section and you'll see my mom's '01BULLITT in there too! Rumor has it there may be one more mustang from the "Riva Racing" camp to grace the pages soon. :nice:

My dad and I ran our cars this weekend and ran new best... dad went 11.8 at 117mph NA in his 302 91GT, and I ripped off a 12.1 at 112.5mph! I was all about starting on my '90GT turbo project car this winter, but not now. I'm going to address the suspension in my '95 and shoot for the 11's NA first. i truely think the car has it in it as my 12.1 run was with a 1.66 60' amd I ran a 12.23 at 112.4mph with a 1.75 60' :puke: The car squats too much and then unloads the tires with its near 70K mile stock shocks and UCA's! I think it's time for a change! :D

Your garage looks killer! That's the ONLY thing I don't like about my house. My plot of land doesn't allow me to build a stand alone garage. Luckily for me there is enough room in my basement to knock down a wall and I can then tandem park the cars (one in front of another). Thsi way I'll be able to buy some casters and park the car length wise in the garage and it will give me all kinds of room to work on it.

Killercanary said:
Thanks Chris!!! I'm still on cloud nine from the right-up!!! Since you didn't see the other threads... look in the showcase section and you'll see my mom's '01BULLITT in there too! Rumor has it there may be one more mustang from the "Riva Racing" camp to grace the pages soon. :nice:

My dad and I ran our cars this weekend and ran new best... dad went 11.8 at 117mph NA in his 302 91GT, and I ripped off a 12.1 at 112.5mph! I was all about starting on my '90GT turbo project car this winter, but not now. I'm going to address the suspension in my '95 and shoot for the 11's NA first. i truely think the car has it in it as my 12.1 run was with a 1.66 60' amd I ran a 12.23 at 112.4mph with a 1.75 60' :puke: The car squats too much and then unloads the tires with its near 70K mile stock shocks and UCA's! I think it's time for a change! :D

Your garage looks killer! That's the ONLY thing I don't like about my house. My plot of land doesn't allow me to build a stand alone garage. Luckily for me there is enough room in my basement to knock down a wall and I can then tandem park the cars (one in front of another). Thsi way I'll be able to buy some casters and park the car length wise in the garage and it will give me all kinds of room to work on it.

Keep up the good work :nice:

As for "House of Boost" we are working on some projects now, the Fox is actually Green with Reverse flames on it. It's my buddy SteedaJeff's. He went from ProCharger to 74mm Precision power. The car is undergoing a facelift, and I'm happy to share my garage with him. The only pic I have of the car is below. The red one is my G/F's 00 Gt, unfortunately she popped the head gasket, so that will be my winter project (me and modulars don't get along, so this should be interesting), and the Cobra is Jeff's Wifes car.

Attachments

• VinalShow20.jpg
    VinalShow20.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 142