Pinks All Out

• Sponsors (?)

It'll be here in Houston at Houston Raceway Park this weekend :nice:

I also don't have a 12.99 car, though know quite a few of the guys from the local boards that are running and hopefully they'll make the show ;)

I'll be there at Milan! (To spectate, of course.) My car's not capable of 12s yet, and even if it was, there's always someone faster than me, and I'm sure I'd get paired up with them in a pinks race. I love my car too much to risk that.

I'll be there at Milan! (To spectate, of course.) My car's not capable of 12s yet, and even if it was, there's always someone faster than me, and I'm sure I'd get paired up with them in a pinks race. I love my car too much to risk that.

You don't lose the car on the show ;) You just get paired with people in your time class and money is available to the winner.

:nice:

Its more like bracket racing. They know what your car should run and if you run significantly better or worse, they know your sandbagging. I think it's the best thing that has happened to the show. Now if only i got the speed channel while i'm at school.

I really liked the last show compared to the regular Pinks episodes. However, i dont think that there will be any 12.99 coverage on the tv show. Seems like they only showed the 10.XX drag cars instead of your 12 second Camarobirdstang. 12.99 cars will only make the lines longer.