Pirelli Pzero Corsa anyone?

Indiana

May 6, 2004
I'm looking for new tires. I want a good tire for summer, dry track, road-race/autocross. Anyone have experience with the corsas? Any tire you like better? :shrug:

I'm not concerned about cold-weather or rain, but I do need them to be street legal.

• Sponsors (?)

i dont know about the Corsa's for sure but id bet their just as good if not better than my Pzero Nero's... i do everything you want them to do and they do it all well... good 60ft times on the dry track and very nice traction on the autocross tracks... if you dont know for sure about the Corsa's.. youre hearin it from me to go with the Nero's... good luck! :nice:

I have the Neros as well on my Bullitt. They are very good. I've cut 2.1 60's and that was with high humidity and heat, and full tire pressure. Im sure if i drop the psi down a little, and get better air and humidity, i can cut it to 2.0. The tires are great in the rain as well, and ive even driven them in the snow and they are ok for very light snow. I wouldnt drive in the snow if i had a choice tho, but they are better then teh gator backs. Dry traction they stick like glue as well. They get my vote.
Mike

i had goodyear eagle f1s (which are rediculously overpriced) on the car when i bought it in march. well, by june the back ones were gone :jester: I couldnt help it, burnouts and doughnuts were too much fun. As far as i can tell, F1s had a better dry grip but the zero neros are MUCH better in rain. Might i add that the f1s tread wear sucked...they are way too soft. Ive taken the neros to the track and after a short burn out the get real gummy and sticky. All in all, they are a great high performance tire for a daily driver and the tread wear has been awsome so far.