Electrical Please Help Me Someone

randy elkins

Sep 11, 2017
Someone cut all my wires from connector controls fuel lij coil cold air intake alternator they cut before the connector so I need to know which wires go to what holes it's 42 pin 2002 mustang gt 4.6 PLEASE IF YOU CAN I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL some said buy harness no money or mechanic problem no money disable but can fix with wife's help if I know colors to which hole she can tell me colors just don't know holes or hole number PLEASE HelP HERE'S WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE

Attachments

• 20170904_180325.jpg
    20170904_180325.jpg
    627.4 KB · Views: 703
  • Sponsors (?)

Someone cut all my wires from connector controls fuel lij coil cold air intake alternator they cut before the connector so I need to know which wires go to what holes it's 42 pin 2002 mustang gt 4.6 PLEASE IF YOU CAN I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL some said buy harness no money or mechanic problem no money disable but can fix with wife's help if I know colors to which hole she can tell me colors just don't know holes or hole number PLEASE HelP HERE'S WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE

I have a 98 GT and could provide pictures of what mine look like? Let me know if this would help?

I've read this 3 times and I have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

Reactions: 1 users
I offered the possibility of help with a full set of Ford wiring diagrams. Requested a PM. To date, no PM received.

Question. Are there wires on the matching connector? I believe this is connector C133. Per the Ford wiring diagrams the wire colors are the same on both sides of the connector. Just a mirror image.

Reactions: 1 users
I offered the possibility of help with a full set of Ford wiring diagrams. Requested a PM. To date, no PM received.

Question. Are there wires on the matching connector? I believe this is connector C133. Per the Ford wiring diagrams the wire colors are the same on both sides of the connector. Just a mirror image.
Still wondering if this is a PCM connector? Not sure if Mustangs similar, but my 2004 Explorer has 3 separate locking connectors on the PCM, no screw-type fasteners, and I've found discrepancies regarding conductor colors as well as connections at power sources (fuses). Not related to OP, but facts which should be known.

I believe there is certain leeway in harness preparation; my HO2S Heater power sources do not match the fuses shown in official Ford Wiring Diagrams. This has made troubleshooting a chronic P0054 code maddening. imp

No
but thanks

I've read this 3 times and I have no idea what it's supposed to mean.
They cut before bulkhead connector the wires go to fuel injectors coils etc the wire are hanging don't know which color goes in what hole on bulkhead they took it and wires coming to and away from it this is what was cut out this one and the one that plugs into it wires and all

Attachments

• IMG_20170917_015020821.jpg
    IMG_20170917_015020821.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 964
Still wondering if this is a PCM connector? Not sure if Mustangs similar, but my 2004 Explorer has 3 separate locking connectors on the PCM, no screw-type fasteners, and I've found discrepancies regarding conductor colors as well as connections at power sources (fuses). Not related to OP, but facts which should be known.

I believe there is certain leeway in harness preparation; my HO2S Heater power sources do not match the fuses shown in official Ford Wiring Diagrams. This has made troubleshooting a chronic P0054 code maddening. imp
There is no bulkhead wires just hanging

Could I get diagrams

They bulkhead is gone just wires

Will you help me please I got wires done to bulkhead it has 42 pins but like 36 wires connector just need colors of where they and where they go to coils fuel inj alternator intake and few more