Please help with sct tuner

Hi all. I just picked up a 2004 Mach 1. This is my first mustang. It has a sct tuner plugged in and I put the app on my phone but can’t get it to pair. I can’t find any number to get ahold of sct. I’ve left a couple emails but no reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

In 2004, [nothing] connected to your phone.

Do you know that the tuner you have installed has this capability? What is the model number of the unit?

...and why does it need to be messed with?

This.... is likely your problem:

2.5 Un-Pairing the iTSX accessory for use with a different mobile deviceNOTE:

Not properly "un-pairing" the iTSX accessory before attempting to use it with another device may result in theiTSX accessory becoming un-responsive and non-discoverable in the Bluetooth setup area. Be sure to follow the "UnPairing" procedure below to properly "un-pair" your iTSX accessory.Un-Pairing the iTSX accessory:1. From the iTSX App, touch the "Info" menu item from the main screen.2. When presented with the "Info" screen, touch the "Un-Pair from Accessory" menu item in the "Accessory Info"section of the "Info" screen.3. The iTSX App will display a confirmation screen to confirm you wish to "un-pair" from the iTSX accessory.4. To confirm you wish to "un-pair" the iTSX accessory, touch the "Yes, UnPair" button to "un-pair" the accessory,or touch "No, don't UnPair" if you wish to cancel "un-pairing".5. When "un-pairing" from the iTSX accessory has completed, a message box will be displayed prompting you tocomplete the final steps in "un-pairing".6. To complete the "un-pairing" procedure, exit the iTSX App by pressing the "Home" button on the face of yourdevice.7. From the Home screen of your iPod, iPhone or iPad device, touch the Settings icon to enter the Setting area ofyour device.8. Select the General option from the list of available settings and select Bluetooth from the menu items.9. The iTSX accessory will appear in the list of available devices and will be listed as "Not Connected".10. Touch the blue circular arrow button to the right of the "Not Connected" text.11. Once displayed, touch the "Forget this Device" button.12. To confirm you wish to "Forget this Device", touch the red "Forget Device" button at the bottom of the screen.13. The iTSX accessory is now "un-paired" and can be connected to another vehicle or another IOS mobile device.