Please post pics of HEADLIGHTS (cobra, smoked, euro etc etc)

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
British Columbia
I have one slightly cracked headlight and im thinkin of getting new ones. Cobra, Smoked cobra, euro, smoked euro etc.

Can you please post pics and describe what headligts they are?

What do those smoked cobra headlights look like?

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE POST PICS ON LAZER RED MUSTANGS.

• Sponsors (?)

These are regual cobra head lights with some Clear Corners

IM000012.jpg

Laserred......I have to say this is the first time I have seen you car and ...Bravo! that is a sexy stang.....that new paint?? I have a laser red and with some wax it shines nice and bright but that looks fantastic.....also what tint do you have on there? sorry for all the off topic questions but I am trying to pick my jaw off the ground. :)

CivicEater said:
Laserred......I have to say this is the first time I have seen you car and ... ... :)

This is the FIRST TIME?? :rlaugh: :lol:
Im just laughing cause I get harassed a lot on here for being a picture whore. (all in good fun of course :rolleyes: )

Paint is a year old in that pic (2 yrs now)..garage kept.

Tint is just whatever the shop said is their High UV protection, but darkest legal limit down here in S. FL.

Here's a couple of the engine
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=429300

But let's not hijack his 91LX's thread.
RC

Dave- thats the first time I've seen a pic of your car, it looks good! Are those just the generic Euro clears from Ebay? Did you buy them with the corners or sperately. I would like to find a set of whatever I get that comes with the corners so I know they match.