pontiac firebird, how dumb can u get?

so, i am taking my ex gf out to lunch and i see this guy on my ass (a-holes tailgating).... so i put the pedal on the floor, and the two chambers w/ off road h-pipe scream and i take off and leave him in the dust. so we get to a stop light and then he passes me (it turned into a 2 lane road) and my ex gf (shes hella bomb, loves my car) and she goes WTF, so i turn my head and see him and on the back of his car...... the back of his window.....................
what else?

i see a running pony....

we were both like, OMFG, u have to be kidding me. that guy has to be a POS, seriously wtf is that? a running pony on his firebird? i looked at his trunk and saw the firebird emblem...thats what he should have on his car... not a big running pony...OMG .....now i hate GM's with a passion....

• Sponsors (?)

custom89stang said:
so, i am taking my ex gf out to lunch and i see this guy on my ass (a-holes tailgating).... so i put the pedal on the floor, and the two chambers w/ off road h-pipe scream and i take off and leave him in the dust. so we get to a stop light and then he passes me (it turned into a 2 lane road) and my ex gf (shes hella bomb, loves my car) and she goes WTF, so i turn my head and see him and on the back of his car...... the back of his window.....................
what else?

i see a running pony....

we were both like, OMFG, u have to be kidding me. that guy has to be a POS, seriously wtf is that? a running pony on his firebird? i looked at his trunk and saw the firebird emblem...thats what he should have on his car... not a big running pony...OMG .....now i hate GM's with a passion....

LOL...thats messed up... :rlaugh: ...what year model was it...

shelby, dont get grouchy, i own a mustang 5.0 thank you very, and no, it was a newer model firebird, wasnt a 305, so this guy was plain and simple a poser....as for him passing me... i was stopped at the stop light and he was behind so he got a running start.... to pass me

custom89stang said:
shelby, dont get grouchy, i own a mustang 5.0 thank you very, and no, it was a newer model firebird, wasnt a 305, so this guy was plain and simple a poser....as for him passing me... i was stopped at the stop light and he was behind so he got a running start.... to pass me
what he was saying is that this is TECH, not talk. Stories like this go in talk and technical questions go in Tech.