Porting Water pump

• Sponsors (?)

I filled up my washer fluid tank with octane booster, and routed it to my cam cover. This way when i want boost i just hit the wiper sprayer, instant 75 hp. Plus i put the NAWZZZ octane boost sticker where my 5.0 badge use to be. thats gotta be good for like 30 ponies...

89white50 said:
I filled up my washer fluid tank with octane booster, and routed it to my cam cover. This way when i want boost i just hit the wiper sprayer, instant 75 hp. Plus i put the NAWZZZ octane boost sticker where my 5.0 badge use to be. thats gotta be good for like 30 ponies...

wow i never thought of that, good call man, im definitly gonna break 9s next time at the trak, im gonna get the vtak boost controller installed, plus that nawzz octan boost trick, im set. lets go!

J_Squared said:
wow i never thought of that, good call man, im definitly gonna break 9s next time at the trak, im gonna get the vtak boost controller installed, plus that nawzz octan boost trick, im set. lets go!

Dude,just dont blow your crank out!

You should put 9 or 10 o-rings on the throttle body to prevent this,and also duct tape a turbo impellar to the air filter to creat reverse high freqancy votexise....

:D

How'd such a fun thread get so far to the bottom?

I wired up all 9 of my cams to the washer nozzle light controller. But when I hit the button to start the car, the windshied wiper arms flew off from all of the power. I tried to duct tape them back on but then the hood tore through my pins and flattend me like a pancake (convertible.) Now I am in the hospital trying to figure out how to rewire my ported radiator to my electric supercharger.

oh man sry to hear that, maybe u can get some cool parts while ur at the hospital, i hear some IVs are like 100 times better than NAWZZZ. try and swipe some. then ull be breaking 9s like me! i just ran a 9.0001 @ 160 mph man it was nuts! i also ran from the cops but i was in a good mood so i stopped and they let me go cause of my cool setup. they were super cool! :nice: :nice: :nice:

88_GT_5_oh said:
whoa.... 9 cams :hail2: i thought about adding 2 cyl's to my block but didn't want to blow my flux capacitor

yea i tried getting a flux capacitor but they only made them in the 87-89 years, kinda sux tho man, ur lucky. i think i could break into the 8s with one, maybe my next car. yea the 9 cam setup is pretty killer, beats vtak for sure. weve got them now.

FarBeyondDriven said:
Lets play probability...

probability of a mustang guy actually doing this = 3%

probability of it being someone from another site just trying to see if he can get a bunch of mustang guys to actually port the water pump and then report back to his (insert chevy, or import site here) normal board to make fun of mustang guys = 97%

That is pure genius. How do people think of these things?! I think it's all for shock value to get ratings.