possible te buy an import and not be called a ricer?

351wcoupe said:
Over the summer I raced the world's fastest honda(93 hatch w/GSR) and I only pulled about 5 cars on him with street tires and no spray.
AND you'd never believe but I recently came across the worlds second fastest honda (del sol) and outran that about 3 cars with mustanggrn's cougar. :rlaugh:

Your cars does 9's - 7's in the 1/4 mile ? I saw a Honda do 9's in the 1/4 about a year ago and it was the first to do it on a N/A motor :nice: As much as I hate imports there is no way I'm knocking that car.

• Sponsors (?)

tealtiger93 said:
I almost bought and '89, thank God I didn't! I wouldn't be happy unless I got the Mustang, as slow as it is. But the new(er) Preludes ... mmm ... one Honda I would love the get my hands on.
Did they stop making them in 2001?
this prelude is a little different, Its a German Spec car (purchased New in Hambourg) and it has 4 wheel steering. that car handles better then any other car i have ever driven. It will run circles (literally) around the stang. I like the stang better, but the prelude is a fantastic car, if it had 50 more hp it would be a killer street machine.

Dr.

Dr_EluSivE said:
this prelude is a little different, Its a German Spec car (purchased New in Hambourg) and it has 4 wheel steering. that car handles better then any other car i have ever driven. It will run circles (literally) around the stang. I like the stang better, but the prelude is a fantastic car, if it had 50 more hp it would be a killer street machine.

Dr.
:::Sniff, sniff::: Do I smell another build-up?