Post your favorite polished part on your car

Dan95-5.0

Jun 14, 2003
Manitoba, Canada
Post your favorite polished part on your car. I dont care if its exterior, interior, or engine bay.

Theres alot of great polishers out there so i know theres going to be some great pics.

heres one of my alternator that i just did, no installed pics yet.
image2.jpg

heres a pic of my polished march alt. pulley cover. i removed the powdercoat and polished it up
image1.jpg

these are the only polished pics i have. when the car comes out i'll take some more

so post your pics

• Sponsors (?)

I would have to say the TB adapter. :nice: This thing was a bulky powder coated (like the intake) bastid. I worked on it in about 3 hours and was pissed b/c it took longer than I anticipated. So I took my time and started to round off all the straight edges and make it flow all together smoothly. I then polished and buffed the hell out of it. Everything under my hood has a significant special meaning though b/c the bulk of everything was polished with my daughter with me in her first weeks. :D

kb42.jpg

94SC50 said:
I would have to say the TB adapter. :nice: This thing was a bulky powder coated (like the intake) bastid. I worked on it in about 3 hours and was pissed b/c it took longer than I anticipated. So I took my time and started to round off all the straight edges and make it flow all together smoothly. I then polished and buffed the hell out of it. Everything under my hood has a significant special meaning though b/c the bulk of everything was polished with my daughter with me in her first weeks. :D

kb42.jpg
Yeah, I'm really going to post a pic of something after seeing yours. :nonono: :nonono: :owned:

it comes with the March Underdrive pulley set. the Alt Pulley comes with 3 bolt holes and it just bolts on. It's pretty cool.

when i bought the Pulley set used, i didnt get any bolts for it. I couldnt find a bolt to fit in it because it was so small, fine thread, and metric. so i went to a local bolt store and got them to find the right ones.

heres some pics.

alt_pulley.jpg

as you can see the clear powder was scratched and chipped to hell so i removed it and polished it up. I'm going to do my water pump pulley next too. Maybe the crank.