Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

Yeah this is really interesting. I have been on the board's for more than a year and I have never seen what most of you look like. Here are a few of me. These are the only ones I have on the computer. We should start a new thread of this. I like being able to put a face to a car/screenname.

Dustin

Me on the right my my dumbass friend Chalk on the left.

Me and my Mother

Me and my girlfriend Maribeth

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Superdust, your mom is pretty hot too. :jester:

Here's a picture someone managed to get of the back of my head. I rarely ever get caught on film because I always end up looking stupid. I'm more elusive than Bigfoot. And yes, that's stangnet on my browser. :banana:

one more, took it 25 mins ago

476639_54_full.jpg

:nonono: seeya later money.....

Edit: Does anyone notice that I've been a ridiculous post whore lately?

sn95stangman said:
Hey Superdust, your mom is pretty hot too. :jester:

Here's a picture someone managed to get of the back of my head. I rarely ever get caught on film because I always end up looking stupid. I'm more elusive than Bigfoot. And yes, that's stangnet on my browser. :banana:

where did u get that Ford Racing Jacket from?

Caldwell said:
Slow 5.0: that's a pretty sweet restaurant your buddy owns man. Just from the cityscape in the background you can tell it's set up. I have never been to bosnia... (how much of a surprise is that?)
:p

Thanks man, That pics me in front of Restaurant and Hotel coming from Sarajevo,(my home town) and thats capitol of Bosnia and biggest city too

Here is one more pics for you Caldwell and this is Hotel and restaurant together

MeinfriendsRestaurantandHotel.jpg

Attachments

• MeinfriendsRestaurantandHotel.jpg
    MeinfriendsRestaurantandHotel.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 85
well weve seen pics of cars, ourselves, girlfriends, and even restaurants in bosnia, so i want to share a pic of my dear beloved (but deceased) fish, Gary Coleman, quite possibly the coolest fish who has ever swam the earth:
3110.jpg

im beginning to feel guilty on this forum, i have yet to provide any useful information at all about mustangs in any post