Powerdyne users inside...

mach1sys

Nov 30, 2000
If you have a powerdyne on a 94-95 could you please post up every pic possible of the setup under the hood. I got a kit and it did not come with instructions, I have a good idea of how it goes on but I could really use some pics or instructions to save me tons of time. Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

xxtavixx said:

The only thing owned is the people who don't understand why they are one of the best blowers to use. Despite the fact they have the coolest air charge of any blower on the market, and one of the best efficiencys, the blowing belt problem is history with newer parts... 6psi of boost via a powerdyne with gt40 intake and afr heads made 519fwhp in mm&ff ... a great display of its efficiency. But I'd really rather people like tavixx continue the trend thinking they are trash so I Can keep picking up kits for 800 bucks.

I think you might have missunderstood me. :( I wasn't saying owned to that, I was reffering to Vibrant's response, not the to the quality or effeciency of the powerdyne supercharger. I really don'y know enough about the supercharger to say anything about that, in a good or negative way. I am curious though, why have most people sold them?

Well I can say that their customer service sucks a fat one, I called them and asked them to fax me the install manual and he said he cant do it but he would mail me one for $20? WTF is up with that crap??? I'll have to be sure and post the manual online once someone sends me one so people dont keep getting ripped off by them. FU Powerdyne....

JadeFalcon said:
The only thing owned is the people who don't understand why they are one of the best blowers to use. Despite the fact they have the coolest air charge of any blower on the market, and one of the best efficiencys, the blowing belt problem is history with newer parts... 6psi of boost via a powerdyne with gt40 intake and afr heads made 519fwhp in mm&ff ... a great display of its efficiency. But I'd really rather people like tavixx continue the trend thinking they are trash so I Can keep picking up kits for 800 bucks.

Where can I get one of these 800 kits?