Practice tree.........500...Norwalk home page

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
I was just checking to see when Fun Ford weekend at Norwalk Ohio was (7/7-7/9) and I see that the home page has a tree that you can practice with......hilarious....I red lighted too many times......best was a 511....I need help:D

• Sponsors (?)

stprorolla49 said:
i red lit a buncha times too...cut a .500 light and (2) .499 lights:D
You suck....LOL.....I couldn't get any better, the more I tried to time it the worse I got.......My father in law races all the time, he has a 66 Nova and runs in the nines and I have never raced on a strip before so I know that will take some getting used to....Maybe I will try the tree some more..........If I'm lucky I won't be up all night trying to get the 500 .......:D

drakesdad said:
You suck....LOL.....I couldn't get any better, the more I tried to time it the worse I got.......My father in law races all the time, he has a 66 Nova and runs in the nines and I have never raced on a strip before so I know that will take some getting used to....Maybe I will try the tree some more..........If I'm lucky I won't be up all night trying to get the 500 .......:D
its easier at the track because #1 you have a tenth of a second essentially (if you stage regularly) to roll out of the beams all the way, and #2 your reaction time to let out the clutch and hammer the gas is slower than tapping a button....

I am going to have to figure what rpm to pull at, I have a auto and it would barely spin if I floored it from a stand still.....since I put the 3:73's in that is a diff. story now.....Could be me but it seems though even when it's spinning it is still pulling hard. I don't plan on constantly racing it but I have to know what this puppy will run......

Hey now....don't make another OPAL look bad now........by the way You planning on going to Norwalk before July? I am thinking about going April 15th for Test and Tune....wouldn't mind seeing some Stangers.......and speaking of Opals.....I have to invite Don and that convert. best of his.....I know he is 2 hours from me......

Justin, I was just reading another thread and it dawned on me that I was thinking about 94Opal gt, he lives somewhere in Ohio too. You are the one who has the Kick*** black rims.......I love the look of those on your car..where in NC do you live?