premiumponyparts.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballlife4

Nov 7, 2005
Hi. I was just wondering if any of you have used premiumponyparts.com ? I was looking to purchase alot of stuff for my 66 convertiable and just wanted to know if anyone has good feedback about them. Their prices seem to be lower than most other places but I just wanna know if anyone has used them before.

• Sponsors (?)

One, I don't think they're prices are any better than anyone elses.

Two, from looking at their website, I can't even figure out what state they're in.

Three, I think you're a troll trying to drum up business for your site. The site has no traffic and I'm guess stocks no parts, you just order stuff from suppliers and have it direct shipped would be a guess.

There's other ways to promote your business and this underhand way doesn't seem to be one of good ways.

1320stang said:
One, I don't think they're prices are any better than anyone elses.

Two, from looking at their website, I can't even figure out what state they're in.

Three, I think you're a troll trying to drum up business for your site. The site has no traffic and I'm guess stocks no parts, you just order stuff from suppliers and have it direct shipped would be a guess.

There's other ways to promote your business and this underhand way doesn't seem to be one of good ways.

Hi, jesse from premiumponyparts here. First off, that wouldnt be his site, since it is my familys, thus he isn't advertising for his own business. We advertise on several PPC's and thus it's possible he found us from there. Secondly, i do agree that spam isn't a great way to advertise and we never do.

As for drop shipping, that is true. We do dropship directly from our suppliers, ScottDrake, CPC, and other various vendors. As for our main office, we are in california.

Well then I apologize. I've just seen it too many times and may have jumped the gun in assuming he was trolling for business since he just joined yesterday. But there are rules about promoting your own business on this site that you are to click that you have read them in order to register on here.

Main office? How many offices do you have? Do you have a showroom or a physical store location?

1320stang said:
Well then I apologize. I've just seen it too many times and may have jumped the gun in assuming he was trolling for business since he just joined yesterday. But there are rules about promoting your own business on this site that you are to click that you have read them in order to register on here.

Main office? How many offices do you have? Do you have a showroom or a physical store location?

Only 1 office. No showroom or physical store location. We do have a garage full of mustangs:flag: Like i mentioned, we only dropship and only stock new/used parts that we put up on ebay and such.

I completely understand the rules of promoting. Spamming/trolling is not cool and im not new to bullentin based communities and such so I know. Maybe a mod could change the topic to "Has anyone used this vendor" or something less blantant than the title is.

baseballlife4 said:
Hi. I was just wondering if any of you have used premiumponyparts.com ? I was looking to purchase alot of stuff for my 66 convertiable and just wanted to know if anyone has good feedback about them. Their prices seem to be lower than most other places but I just wanna know if anyone has used them before.

well your ip's both come from sacramento. You should drop by and check it out...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.