Price of V6

• Sponsors (?)

Jimp said:
I got the X-plan, around $1800 under list.

For some reason, Jimp would like us all to believe he owns a V6.. Looking at his car, I see a Black GT! Com'on Jimp, who you kiddin! :D

It is nice to have a GT owner hang out with us though! :nice:

MSP said:
For some reason, Jimp would like us all to believe he owns a V6.. Looking at his car, I see a Black GT! Com'on Jimp, who you kiddin! :D

It is nice to have a GT owner hang out with us though! :nice:

Just wait until I get duals. :D

MoNStARaiN said:
total for me after everything was m about 24,500 i got a extendend warrenty

You know it is interesting that I almost placed an order for a GT awhile back and it was going to be 25,800 out the door.. Thats 1300 more than yours.. I think building to order is the best way to buy I think..

Riggs said:
I live in Jersey and I would love to get an 06 V6 with the Pony Package but I am deathly scared of what a mark up would be on this package. I don't want to pay over 24k for my v6.

Riggs,

I live in Jersey too (go figure). The MSRP (sticker) on my car was around 24,700 w/ all the options (everything but ESAP, I loathe that big, cheesy Mustang stripe. Not a fan of the spoiler either). I paid 23,000 and managed to get the Sonic Blue before it was discontinued (whew!). You should be able to get around 2K off list by now (depending on how many options you order).

P.S. check w/ your insurance company before even *considering* a GT in this state...

Sticker = A little over 23,000
Paid = Around 20
Savings = 3,000! :-D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I probably have gotten the best plan in the entire state of Kansas because only one dealer would accept the D-Plan. Even getting them to sell it to me for that small amount was a battle! They were upset that I got such a good deal because they have been selling everyone at MSRP or a tad more.

i paid 28 000$ plus 15% of tax on it. i live in quebec and i didn't get a penny less than the sticker price :bang:

i was one of the first here in quebec to own a 2005 mustang, i bought it in early february and when i went to buy it, i had to wait three months to get it.

so finally, i got it 3 days after, but i didn't get the red leather interior like i wanted.
i get it with black leather instead.

so for the options i took, it's black leather, optional rims with the ''spinner'', traction control and abs brakes, sport steering wheel (leather and aluminum)

so this was my story lol :D