Programmer?

OK2013GT

I can feel a vibration in the seat of my pants
Nov 20, 2016
What programmer do y'all use?

I'm leaning towards the SCT X4 right now, but being new to this I'd like to hear what you use.

• Sponsors (?)

Keep track of all the your vital engine signals with the 2011-2017 Mustang nGauge!

Benefits

Built In Diagnostics
Daisy Chain To Display 6 Gauges
Auto Sleep/Wake With Ignition
Features

Built In Diagnostics
2.4" Full Color Screen
6 Programmable LEDs
Stylus Included
Light Sensor With Auto Dimming
What's in the Box

(1) Gauge
(1) MicroSD Memory Card
(1) MircoSD Card Adapter
(1) Stylus
(1) Adapter Ring
(1) OBD II Wire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lund Racing nGauge is locked to Lund Racing tuning only. Other tuners/calibrators will NOT be able to use this device to tune your vehicle.

2011-2017 Mustang nGauge Digital Gauges

The nGauge is a digital gauge that taps into your OBD2 port, allowing you to view live data, read DTC codes, reprogram your ECU and datalog. The 2.4" full color screen will allow you view all of the parameters in real time, while the programmable LEDs will allow you to program warning lights.

nGauge is designed to be user friendly and easy to operate. It features a MicroSD port to allow for the storage of datalogging files and multiple tunes. Datalogging has multiple signals to choose from, displaying up to multiple signals at a time on the gauge section.

If you want to add more than one gauge, you can daisy chain up to 7 gauges together. This will allow you more than one gauge to clearly display multiple parameters.

Programmable LED lights can be programmed for multiple functions.

Application

- 2011-2017 Mustang V6, GT, EcoBoost, GT350, & GT500
- 2007-2009 GT500

Mounting

- Suction cup mount SCT-7006 can be used to mount nGauge.

Note

- Not compatible with VIN-less Ford Racing control pack swapped vehicles.
- The Lund Racing nGauge is locked to Lund Racing tuning only. Other tuners/calibrators will NOT be able to use this device to tune your vehicle.

Gauges Features

Depending on the year and model of your Mustang, the nGauge will show different parameters in the gauges. The ones listed below are some examples and do not reflect every option available.

- A/C Pressure Sensor - PSI
- Air/Fuel Ratio
- Air Temperature Charge
- Ambient Air Temperature
- Barometric Pressure
- Boost Air Temperature
- Engine Load
- Engine RPM
- Fuel Level Percentage
- Fuel Pump Duty Cycle
- Intake Air Temp As Voltage
- Knock Control Spark Retard