Proper tire pressure for stock 17s?

Power4

May 10, 2004
Rochester, NY
What is the proper cold tire pressure for the stock 17"s on these cars? The thing on the door that had that info is gone and I don't know where else to find it. :shrug:

Also what PSI should I fill the tires up to if the car has been driven and the tires are warm?

• Sponsors (?)

It's strictly a guessing game trying to get the correct cold pressure by inflating them when they're warm/hot, because it's completely dependent on how hot the tires are to start with.
Also, make sure none of the tires are exposed to the sun when adjusting pressures, since they can get pretty hot just sitting in the sun(especially in the summer) without even driving the car.

32 psi cold. Why do you want to know the psi when the tires are warm? That's irrelevant. If you don't have a pump to top them off at home, I suggest you invest in one. If this is not feasible for you for one reason or another, then I suggest this. Check the tire pressure when the tires are cold. Let's say you get a reading of 30 psi. Now you know the tires are 2 psi low. Now let's say you drive to a service station. Check the tire pressure. Whatever it reads, add 2psi.