Proud to say I finally raced!!!!!

stunner6910

Oct 31, 2003
south texas
I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I never have posted a thread about me racing or anything. This was due to my stang being stock and it would have been too embarrasing to lose to anyone. Last night, on my way home from work, I had to stop to pump gas. When I got there, there was an LS1 and an LT1 just parked talking to each other. I started pumping gas and decided to pump $5 just in case they wanted to race, which they did. On purpose I went through the back road which is a long stretch of nothing. It seemed like a freaking movie, they both pulled up on my sides and start revving it at about 45mph. I'm a little nervous but I was feeling confident. I slow down and come to a stop and start doing a burnout. They stop in front and do the same. Long story short, they honk and we take off, 4.10s are amazing, i jumped about 1 1/2car on both :owned: , we kept going till about 110 which was more than a 1/4mile and the LT1 stayed behind me and the LS1 was beat by half a car. After that I just let them listen to my side exits and turned on my street :spot: . It felt so good to race for the first time and beat camaros. :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

i know man, i was surprised as hell too, i guess i gripped pretty well. can you tell me if i might need to adjust anything on my car. my f/p is at 39 and my plugs are gapped at .060. my timing is at 10degrees but because i don't want to overheat, since i got my pulleys, the car runs hotter. any other tips :D

Nice kill. Id love to race an LS1 now but theres only one around here that I know of. Its a cinnimon color and the plate says " Last 1" pretty cool I thought. Dunno who owns it, prob no one that is interested in racing or that kind of thing.