purchasing MM lca's.....

Black Stang 97

the guy on top of me is funny
Nov 11, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
well i will purchase a set of MM lca's for my car today.....but i need em by friday evening.......which place does fast shipping??i will be heading to he track on friday evening and wanna have them on b4 i go.....anyone know where they ship fast....or list the time it took to receive urs and from where...thankz

• Sponsors (?)

Find out which companies offer FedEx Express (NOT Ground!) and they can have it to you overnight. Its been a while since Ive bought on-line, so I forget who offers FedEx as an option.

EDIT: actually, just order right from MM BEFORE 12pm and request UPS Next Business Day service, they offer that but you have to request it before noon.

helty said:
Find out which companies offer FedEx Express (NOT Ground!) and they can have it to you overnight. Its been a while since Ive bought on-line, so I forget who offers FedEx as an option.

EDIT: actually, just order right from MM BEFORE 12pm and request UPS Next Business Day service, they offer that but you have to request it before noon.
do you know around how much it would be for next day?? mustang tuning has next day for like 32...total comes out to 277....

oh hell I have no idea. Isnt MM in California? if they're closer (MT is outside of Philly) it will be cheaper using the same shipping service, but the total cost also depends on how much cheaper the LCAs are from MT than directly MM. And dont forget MTs 5% discount.

Black Stang 97 said:
yeah i know....ive heard only but good things fromthem so i know if thats how much they cost it must be theyre worth it....i just dont know which ones are suitable for my car and its driving.........

MM Website said:
MM offers two different types of rear lower control arms: Heavy-Duty and Extreme-Duty. The difference between the two is the bushing configuration. The Heavy-Duty arms are suitable for cars with moderate horsepower levels that are not drag raced.
They state this because heavy launching tends to eat up any plastic/rubber bushing

MM Website said:
We recommend the Extreme-Duty control arms for any car that is drag raced, and any car with the higher horsepower levels that come with superchargers, larger displacement engines, etc.
Increase of noise (not really much or hardly any most of the time) but still drivable on the street

You drag race, get the Extremes

well i just ordered the MM's extreme lca's....total came out to 376 shipped.....they are located in san luis obispo, CA which is about 3 hours away....thats where i actually got this car from....took me 3 hours to get there...so im guessing they should be here by thursday.....