put on newer spindles?

tsoccer3299

Mar 21, 2004
Tacoma
Well I came across someone selling some spindles off of a 03 cobra for a really good price so I picked them up. Are they worth putting on? I kinda just planned on reselling them as a whole kit with my old brakes to someone with a fox. I think they are 8mm wider so is there any benefits to putting them on? I guess wider might be better? Heard you can more easily run brake ducts with the cobra r brakes which I might be going to?

Oh and I have one passenger side 03 cobra control arm, anyone know where I can get the other side?

• Sponsors (?)

Well I came across someone selling some spindles off of a 03 cobra for a really good price so I picked them up. Are they worth putting on? I kinda just planned on reselling them as a whole kit with my old brakes to someone with a fox. I think they are 8mm wider so is there any benefits to putting them on? I guess wider might be better? Heard you can more easily run brake ducts with the cobra r brakes which I might be going to?

Oh and I have one passenger side 03 cobra control arm, anyone know where I can get the other side?

I'm interested in some sn95 spindles if you still have them. PM me if you do.
Thanks