Question for Hotmustang331....

Skidzz

Tinkerbell
Apr 11, 2005
Salt Lake City, UT

.....WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR PICS AND VIDEOS OF YOUR STANG WITH THE TT SETUP??? I didn't even see a thread about you finishing it and I DID use the search button. I see in your sig that it's finished. How did it turn out? If you don't have videos on here soon I will be very disappointed. I might even kill myself...well maybe not...

• Sponsors (?)

AHAHAHAHA Darn shot down :(

Guess ill have to get those vids up...well I mean I will have to take them haha.

OK OK im getting a 4 day weekend starting Sunday so ill get some vid up for you guys :nice: ...now I need to buy a fire wire PCI card for the PC haha. Ill do that saturday night....and oh your guys will be getting much better than crappy video from a camera or a phone.
We have a comcorder that takes DV quality vids...but ill size them down, a straight DV vid would be an enourmous file.

ALSO, I WILL NEED SOMEONE TO HOST THE VID(S) FOR ME!!!!!! I DONT WANT TO KILL THE VID BY HOSTING IT FROM GOOGLE OR SOMETHING :D WHOVER IS ABLE (CSLEDD DID LAST TIME...BUT I HAVNT SEEN HER ON MUCH) JUST GIVE ME A PM :)

btw HERE IS THE LINK http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=649406