Question on the finish

05BlackV6

Aug 25, 2005
Earth
I posted this in talk, but I figured that was the wrong place to put it so I posted again here. Feel free to delete the one in talk moderator.

Anyway,

When I look at my cars trunk just behind the spoiler in the light, there appears to be like a dullness or dicoloration. It looks like a spot of some kind, but doesn't wash off or come off when cleaning it. Should I try car polish on it? I have F21 turtle wax. Any good?

• Sponsors (?)

If you have a decent dealer, I'd go back and ask their opinion before I did anything. If something is wrong with the pain, it MAY be a warrenty issue. If not they may be able to fix it or tell you how to try to fix it.

Do you have a picture?

Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera or scanner so I can't post the pic. You only see it if you look at the spot in the light from an angle. You really think I should take it back to the dealer?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuss: :fuss:

I found ANOTHER SPOT! Not as big as the first, but a descent size! I think you guys may be right. I think I am gonna take a trip to the dealer. This doesn't seem like a random event now. Hell all I've done is wash the damn thing!