Quick tuner question???? ANYBODY??

newedgestang02

May 5, 2008
:shrug:Hey guys just a quick question. When I used to have my v6 mustang..... I used to be on a certain forum that was very informational. Well everyone told me to order my tuner from a certain shop that supposedly had the best hand held tune for my car. Is there any certain shop that sells tunes for 99-04 mustang gts that has a really good reputation for great work. I love the hell out of my mustang and want the best tune possible. I know dyno tune is a hell of alot better than the hand held, but I like the conveinice of being able to put the car back to stock in a flash. My 02 gt still has warrenty on it and I want to tune it, and if something breaks I can just reflash it, instead of having to take it somewhere to have it put back to stock. Hopefully someone will have some insight on this question.

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe a switch chip? That is the quickest...and can be switched "on the fly". I've had both and prefer the switch chip. Only other thing is I'd wait until I had a few mods before I wnet that route. Depends on how far along you are on your ride.

BamaChips does excellent work as well - but nothing beats a dyno tune from your local performance shop

only if they know what they are doing. there are a lot of hack dyno shops out there.

if you are near georgia or go the mail order route, MPH motorsports (formerly Modular Powerhouse) is extremely reputable.

Definitely agreed - in almost every big town there's at least 1 tuning shop that specializes in Mustangs. If not, a 4x4 shop is sometimes a good alternative as well. They're very familiar with the 4.6 powerplant and the 8inch rear end.