24lb injectors (obviously)
Edelbrock cam (3722)
comp cams gold 1.6 7/16 stud mount roller rockers
Hardened pushrods w/ guide plates
aluminum underdrives w/ smog pump delete
zoom billet steel flywheel
and NGK 7173 (r5672a-8) plugs
05115NOS Nitrous kit

Yeah hollywood its the same kit lol. But I added a bottle warmer to it thats all. Im am getting ready to go up to a 150 shot though,:nice: But need an wide band first.

Sounds like an awesome setup. If you have any questions about the dry kit, feel free to ask. I've been working that kit over for years, and I've successfully sprayed 150 on it.

Kurt

Sounds like an awesome setup. If you have any questions about the dry kit, feel free to ask. I've been working that kit over for years, and I've successfully sprayed 150 on it.

Kurt

ha, thanks kurt. You have actually given me advice before which I plan on using when I go to the 150 shot. I love my set-up, runs very good. Only thing I think about doing to it though is switching to 1.7s or a different cam. Would like something a bit more aggressive.

Yeah, I just looked up that Edelbrock cam. That thing looks like garbage. Single grind and 110 lobe sep. I'd skip the rockers and swap out that bump stick.

Kurt

ha, thanks kurt. You have actually given me advice before which I plan on using when I go to the 150 shot. I love my set-up, runs very good. Only thing I think about doing to it though is switching to 1.7s or a different cam. Would like something a bit more aggressive.

It's a street car right? If the cam that you have in there is fine and runs good then just give it 1.7 and get bigger shot and go.

Yeah~ there are better cam or "Custom" cam out there but for street car that manily DD or track once a month, who cares...

I think custom cam is worth it on ALL OUT "Competition" car but i wouldnt do it again on street car. the regular OTS cam will be fine. JUST HAVE FUN! :)

This dyno sucked and it didnt give me rpm or torque readings. I plan on going to back to the other mustang dyno I went to last time where it had made 302rwhp on the old set-up. That one actually works and gives me a pretty good printout. Ill let post it up here first when I go in the next few weeks.

And hollywood its not really a DD its got ~30k miles and I mostly only drive it when its time to beat the piss out of it, lmao.

Kurt Im thinking maybe custom grind cam? Unless you know of a cam that might be better for my setup?

Something to think about when talking dyno pulls :)

We all want to know how our combo stacks up against other Stang Folk
who have a simular combo like ours :D

All kinds of Stang combos can be found on the internet these days :banana:

Here is the thing to consider before you do your next pull

For every 10 dyno pulls you run across in your research ..........
about 8 outta 10 are done on a Dynojet as opposed to a Mustang Dyno

therefore

Using a Mustang Dyno limits your data :bang:
for an apples to apples compairson :(

I'm just saying

Grady

I don't think there is much difference between the two. They dynojet generally reads a little higher, but not much. They are both just as accurate.

Kurt