Racing stripes

09Stang

May 4, 2009
NJ
greetings again all, this time I wanted some information about adding full body stripes to my stang. I've seen them for roughly $200-300 and think that's kinda steep for 'tape'. I found some for around $60 and wanted to know if there was any difference.

Painting is not an option, so I don't want to go there.

If anyone has had experience with this, I would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

When it comes to vinyl... you get what you pay for. Look for 3M 5 year vinyl when shopping stripes. Baltimore Street Mods uses 3M and has excellent customer service.

greetings again all, this time I wanted some information about adding full body stripes to my stang. I've seen them for roughly $200-300 and think that's kinda steep for 'tape'. I found some for around $60 and wanted to know if there was any difference.

Painting is not an option, so I don't want to go there.

If anyone has had experience with this, I would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.

I have the $75 vinyl stripes on my car. They look great, installed them myself. Personally Iwant to change colors every 3 or 4 years. They came with a 5 year guarantee I think which is plenty. Went gloss black this time, will do royal blue next time. Anything you can do yourself is best in my opinion. But I prefer to work on my car, it de-stresses me.