real stupid TOB retainer question

• Sponsors (?)

i read that 5 times, and nearest i can figure is, he removed his throw out bearing retainer, and a thick ring and a thin one fell out.........which i'm guessing would be the shims, which i don't think it would matter what order they went in..........
now, i'm no code breaker so..........lol.but thats the best i could translate.......:rlaugh:
i guess in laymans terms, he removed a doomahickey, and 2 thing a magiggers fell......so he's trying to figure out which thing a magigger goes where before he re attatches the doomahickey.............lmao:bang:

This may help:

t5347ov.jpg

t5351vg.jpg

t5365rm.jpg

t5372kz.jpg

i think i got it...he took the bearing retainer off and two items fell out...one being the bearing race(the thick one) and the other being the shim( the thin one).ok to answer your question the shim goes in first then the bearing race goes in next

okay guys im so sorry for my spelling amongs other things in that question, What im asking is, i took my throwout bearing retainner off the trans and when it was tilted up 2 pieces came out of it neither were the bearing the bearing stayed on the input shaft anyway the thick one looks like it rides on the bearing but the thin one im not sure, Im pretty sure the thin one goes in first followed by the thick one, the thin one almost looks like a piston ring if that helps.
Again sorry for the spelling i was typing fast and didnt check.