Rear Control arms

• Sponsors (?)

97BlackSteed said:
Those are the ones I put on my car, and it made a noticeable difference with the typical rear end "slop" in the fox chassis cars. It feels nice and solid now.
How were they to install..
and what did ya spend and are you happy with them?
Also with my mods will they help?
I think I'm going to be 315lbs tourqe and 260+rwhp

IMHO I think it shows intelligence on your part to install these parts to handle the HP you now have... we all know that without traction, all the hp in the world is useless..I say go for it and you will be satisfied!!

I would say that you would be happy. You could save money by just getting the LCA's. My buddy has a 10 second 88GT and he has southside machine and said he's not even going to change the UCA's cuz the stock ones are fine? I am in the market for LCA's now and I am going to leave my stock UCA's in place. Just my .02

Roush21 said:
I would say that you would be happy. You could save money by just getting the LCA's. My buddy has a 10 second 88GT and he has southside machine and said he's not even going to change the UCA's cuz the stock ones are fine? I am in the market for LCA's now and I am going to leave my stock UCA's in place. Just my .02
Roush21,
Contact me if you would like to get in on this deal!
He has to make an order on Wed.
Thanks Guys I feel better knowing it's going to be worth the money..
I thought the stock ones looked fin untill I jacked the car up and realy looked at them..
They are just formed crap! :notnice:
Theses will be a nice additon to my mods, Also dose anyone know if it will effect my H&R super sport springs? Maybe tighen up the rear end for less slop in the rears?

03Sleeper said:
Roush21,
Contact me if you would like to get in on this deal!
He has to make an order on Wed.
Thanks Guys I feel better knowing it's going to be worth the money..
I thought the stock ones looked fin untill I jacked the car up and realy looked at them..
They are just formed crap! :notnice:
Theses will be a nice additon to my mods, Also dose anyone know if it will effect my H&R super sport springs? Maybe tighen up the rear end for less slop in the rears?

I'm probably going w/ the Pro3i Adjustable rears man. If he can work me a deal on there subframe connectors let me know cuz I need a set of them. Maybe that would help us both out if I bought them from them. Let me know man and thanx for looking out.

RonnieDiaz99GT said:
IMHO I think it shows intelligence on your part to install these parts to handle the HP you now have... we all know that without traction, all the hp in the world is useless..I say go for it and you will be satisfied!!
YA the dude selling them is going to sell them to me for $100 shipped!
Brand new!
Should I do it Ronnie? :shrug: